Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 64 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

What a shot from Hawkins he was in again Black Ball was out in the open Balls perfect and he blobbs...no kick just poor cuing.

Postby Roland

If Selby can get in first in the decider and get at least 30 on the board that should see him home. Hopefully he'll clear the board here to send a message to Bazza - You can't miss those against me coz I'll have ya!

Postby Roland

Not having a good day SnookerFan? Don't waste your time away this week regretting taking time off, enjoy it. Watching snooker at home and being able to get up when you want beats work any day of the week <ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:And another thing. My back hurts.

:wild2:

On the plus side, Michaela looks nice.

Stop moaning get snake hissed after this frame <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Not having a good day SnookerFan? Don't waste your time away this week regretting taking time off, enjoy it. Watching snooker at home and being able to get up when you want beats work any day of the week <ok>

The days been great. Just am having trouble following it up. It's been a bad few months. I've taken the walk of shame and come back to live with my parents. Not through choice. :-(

Living with my parents might as well be at work. They'll be arsey if I sit round and have beer, or order takeout. I have to fit into the routine.

My old flat. Bit of peace and quiet, do what I want when I want. Pub next door to pop over to and watch snooker.

Here. Parents. Lunatic dog that barks all day and night. In the Guinness Book of Records for furthest away from a pub, ever.

And I have pulled a muscle in my back.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Not having a good day SnookerFan? Don't waste your time away this week regretting taking time off, enjoy it. Watching snooker at home and being able to get up when you want beats work any day of the week <ok>

The days been great. Just am having trouble following it up. It's been a bad few months. I've taken the walk of shame and come back to live with my parents. Not through choice. :-(

Living with my parents might as well be at work. They'll be arsey if I sit round and have beer, or order takeout. I have to fit into the routine.

My old flat. Bit of peace and quiet, do what I want when I want. Pub next door to pop over to and watch snooker.

Here. Parents. Lunatic dog that barks all day and night. In the Guinness Book of Records for furthest away from a pub, ever.

And I have pulled a muscle in my back.

:gun: :gun: if i had a gun id put you down <laugh>