Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 64 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

Hmmm yes fair point. Work wins over being locked in with the folks. Can't you cancel your leave and wait until you've got your own place?

I'm saving up the holidays, I always take most time off at the start of the year - skiing holiday and Crucible use up most days.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Have to fancy Selby in final framers against almost anyone, his record is sick.

you just fancy him :limp:

:farmer:

He is welsh <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Not having a good day SnookerFan? Don't waste your time away this week regretting taking time off, enjoy it. Watching snooker at home and being able to get up when you want beats work any day of the week <ok>

The days been great. Just am having trouble following it up. It's been a bad few months. I've taken the walk of shame and come back to live with my parents. Not through choice. :-(

Living with my parents might as well be at work. They'll be arsey if I sit round and have beer, or order takeout. I have to fit into the routine.

My old flat. Bit of peace and quiet, do what I want when I want. Pub next door to pop over to and watch snooker.

Here. Parents. Lunatic dog that barks all day and night. In the Guinness Book of Records for furthest away from a pub, ever.

And I have pulled a muscle in my back.

:gun: :gun: if i had a gun id put you down <laugh>

Don't. You don't realise how much I hate living here. I might take you up on the offer. <laugh>

At least Jimmy got through. He was my late gran's favourite player.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:This is gona be a late one

OK for you ive got a table to do lol

You're a trojan warrior, you'll be up any time of day to get the table up for us

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

:afro:

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

You're a trojan warrior, you'll be up any time of day to get the table up for us

he will be up at the crack of Dawn, lucky Dawn <laugh>

rofl

Lucky me you should see dawn <laugh>

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:Needs to smash into the reds around the black

It's one of your magnet frames, only this time the blackspot is the magnet :santa:

It's a same pole magnet frame with the pockets repelling. Great stuff. Easily match of the tournament so far. And it's been long enough to be enthralling, a good 90 minutes entertainment.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
randam05 wrote:whats HE like?

Who ?

Selby or Hawkins

that photos shows selby with more hair he is clearly going bald

<laugh>