Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 64 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:yeh he rambles on doesnt he and its only what he wants to say, he never listens to anything anyone says. He loves to namedrop Mark Williams too all the time rofl I remember the last day we were at the Crucible this year we were having a crack with him and we said wed prob bump into him at Glasgow and despite me trying to tell him it was going to be a best of 5s events, random draw etc he didnt believe me and just talked over me saying it wasnt <doh>

rofl

Oh the people you meet at snooker matches. You could write a book.

he is sat on the side angle close to the top cushion end - in a dark shirt/jumper - runt <ok>

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:i guess you lot missed the John Higgins interview and The Alex Higgins tribute lol

I flicked over to it, i still dont buy the whole Higgins thing to be honest. Steve Davis comments almost seemed to hint at similar thoughts i felt

The Alex piece was nice and fitting they got Jimmy in to add a personal touch to the tribute since Davis and Parrot werent friends with him

Postby footygirl

Dott flukes the green and follows up with the brown- blue along bottom cushion - misses it and Dott has let Neil in with a chance to pinch the frame - Blue at his mercy to the "yello" pocket - blue, pink and black to follow for a 2-0 lead. And it is 2-0 and Dott gave that frame away on a plate

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:follow the link to a pic of him with my mate outside the Crucible. then try and find him in the crowd at any UK snooker event on the tv, hes always there haha

Welsh Superfan

<laugh> A true reflection on how exciting this match is.

Which one is he?

the Welsh superfan is the one..........er not wearing the Scotland tracksuit rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:follow the link to a pic of him with my mate outside the Crucible. then try and find him in the crowd at any UK snooker event on the tv, hes always there haha

Welsh Superfan

Which one is he?

the Welsh superfan is the one..........er not wearing the Scotland tracksuit rofl

The big fella with the neck brace?

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Welsh Superfan

Which one is he?

The big fella with the neck brace?

bingo <ok>

rofl

Postby footygirl

And Robertson needed no further encouragement as he hammers in a long red and cruises through the thrid frame with abreak of 45 before miscuing and letting Dott in - now he must take full advantage of this or it is curtains for Graeme

Postby SnookerFan

footygirl wrote:And Robertson needed no further encouragement as he hammers in a long red and cruises through the thrid frame with abreak of 45 before miscuing and letting Dott in - now he must take full advantage of this or it is curtains for Graeme

It's Fast and Furious. It's the ready money round.

Postby Tubberlad

StalinESQ wrote:seeing some odd shots now, too scared to win/lose - short format :chin:

It's reminded me really of how poor the World Final was... it was disappointing not to get a Robertson-Selby final at the Crucible, but Dott did what he had to do, and did very well at that.

That's no criticism of Robertson, I'm just saying it was a pretty dire game :santa: