Topic locked

Re: Pre World Open Discusion Topic

Postby SnookerFan

Cheesyman99 wrote:What!?!? I've just seen you have to be 16 or over! I thought it was meant to be open for everyone :(

I won't be playing then...

Neither will Brecel

You should put in a complaint. Say that the World Open isn't completely open.. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:What!?!? I've just seen you have to be 16 or over! I thought it was meant to be open for everyone :(

I won't be playing then...

Neither will Brecel

You should put in a complaint. Say that the World Open isn't completely open.. <laugh>

Brecel has got a invite ....possibly cheesyman's invite got lost in the post <laugh>

Postby Monique

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18062010/ ... berth.html
Belgian teenage prodigy Luca Brecel has been awarded a place in the qualifying round for the World Open.

Rileys Future Stars of Snooker champion Joel Walker has also earned himself a place in qualifying after as two of the 32 amateur places on offer were handed to junior players.
The 15-year-old Brecel is considered one of the most exciting talents in snooker after becoming the youngest ever winner of the European Championships earlier this year.
Sheffield's 16-year-old Walker won the Future Stars competition by impressing Ronnie O'Sullivan at the World Snooker Championship.
"I'm over the moon to have been picked to play in the World Open," said Walker, who also won a year's training and mentoring from O'Sullivan.
"It's a great chance for me. I feel good about my game and hopefully I will get through to the venue and play against one of my idols I have watched on TV.
"I'll be practising with Ronnie a couple of times before then, I'm always learning from him."
Eurosport

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18062010/58/brecel-handed-world-open-berth.html
Belgian teenage prodigy Luca Brecel has been awarded a place in the qualifying round for the World Open.

Rileys Future Stars of Snooker champion Joel Walker has also earned himself a place in qualifying after as two of the 32 amateur places on offer were handed to junior players.
The 15-year-old Brecel is considered one of the most exciting talents in snooker after becoming the youngest ever winner of the European Championships earlier this year.
Sheffield's 16-year-old Walker won the Future Stars competition by impressing Ronnie O'Sullivan at the World Snooker Championship.
"I'm over the moon to have been picked to play in the World Open," said Walker, who also won a year's training and mentoring from O'Sullivan.
"It's a great chance for me. I feel good about my game and hopefully I will get through to the venue and play against one of my idols I have watched on TV.
"I'll be practising with Ronnie a couple of times before then, I'm always learning from him."
Eurosport

Booo! Rubbish! We want Cheesyman99! Can't Snooker Island provide some T-Shirts or something?