Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Final Discussion!!!

Postby Wildey

this would be one of the most ironic thing in snooker if a tournament that a player is banned in conection with match fixing and Jamie wins it <doh>

Postby Wildey

poor poor safties from carter its as if hes going through the motions now.

Postby onlyevertonjon

Talking about the poor standard of the final I think this has been the worse tournament that I have seen.

I think there is definitely a problem with the conditions because I have never seen so many under hit shots.

Postby Wildey

onlyevertonjon wrote:Talking about the poor standard of the final I think this has been the worse tournament that I have seen.

I think there is definitely a problem with the conditions because I have never seen so many under hit shots.

yes but dealing with conditions is part of sport Cricket,Golff,Tennis,Rugby,Football,Horse Racing.....you name it different problems on different days in different countries.

Postby randam05

Talking about the poor standard of the final I think this has been the worse tournament that I have seen.

agreed.

5-4 carter with a long brown blue n pink.

Postby onlyevertonjon

wildJONESEYE wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:Talking about the poor standard of the final I think this has been the worse tournament that I have seen.

yes but dealing with conditions is part of sport Cricket,Golff,Tennis,Rugby,Football,Horse Racing.....you name it different problems on different days in different countries.

I agree with this but most if not all havent adapted, which is very strange.

If Burnett wins, then fair play to him, but there will always be the point regarding the two best players abscene with one being banned and the other being soft plums!

Postby Casey

I refuse to watch this - Carter got his first title against Swail in his first ranking final after near 20 years. Now Burrnett in his first ranking final in 19 years.

Hollow Carter <ok>

Postby Wildey

you cant blame carter and burnett for the inabilities of others.

they did what they got to do to reach a final like every other players through history.

Postby Monique

case_master wrote:I refuse to watch this - Carter got his first title against Swail in his first ranking final after near 20 years. Now Burrnett in his first ranking final in 19 years.

Hollow Carter <ok>

Well Carter beat Selby in some style yesterday did he?

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
case_master wrote:I refuse to watch this - Carter got his first title against Swail in his first ranking final after near 20 years. Now Burrnett in his first ranking final in 19 years.

Hollow Carter <ok>

Well Carter beat Selby in some style yesterday did he?

exactly

rewind 20 years and this could easily be a final in 1990 or 1991 nothing has changed apart from the selective memory of some people.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Is there anyone in the crowd!? pathetic

mate theres more there than could get in to the crucible in 2 sessions the place is massive.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:He is handling it though.

Burnett 5-6 Carter all to play for.

If it gets to 8-8 or around there, then the fun really starts :ahh:

Postby Wildey

i think this frame is the important frame ...i think if it goes 7-5 then i think he will run away with it.