Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Final Discussion!!!

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:poor standard for a ranking final

almost as bad as Dotty vs Robbo - world final :wave:

understandable in taht one with the scandal and it was a worldfinal and nerves about

this is a minor ranking event
:wave: <laugh>

Postby Wildey

i bet selby in his hotel preparing to go home thinking why the hell didnt he play this rubbish yesterday

Postby Wildey

i wander if one of these players will defend their title next year or stay home with the sniffles <laugh>

Postby Roland

I know. But as I said yesterday he and Robbo had better get used to players bringing their A game whenever they play them because they are now scalps. Burnett isn't a scalp and Carter is 2-2 without playing his best so I would think he will carry on in this vein and up it only if Burnett goes in front.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I know. But as I said yesterday he and Robbo had better get used to players bringing their A game whenever they play them because they are now scalps. Burnett isn't a scalp and Carter is 2-2 without playing his best so I would think he will carry on in this vein and up it only if Burnett goes in front.

i think that has also been Wenbo's Problem he is now the hunted and he is struggling with it

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Dotty vs Robbo - world open.................................. :chin:

Will you be posting after that match GJ <laugh>

only 6 days to find out lol

Postby Wildey

this is poor stuff from carter ...this is how he was playing last 32,last 16 and QF.

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:Morning all, I missed the first 4 frames but as i read from the comments i havent missed much??

morning eirebilly :wave:

Postby Eirebilly

wildJONESEYE wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Morning all, I missed the first 4 frames but as i read from the comments i havent missed much??

morning eirebilly :wave:

Morning wild :ahh:

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:So what has happened? Who is playing better or worse :chin:

lets put it this way dont be predicting a clearance you will be made to look stupid lol

Postby Wildey

that was better from carter but with whats gone before even when he was on the colours i thought there was a chance he would miss.

Postby Tubberlad

Poor show so far I'm afraid. Hope Carter does the job, I don't like the thought of Burnett winning a ranking event to be honest.

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:Is anyone else having trouble watching this :(

no im glad the standard is poor that means we get a exciting final had it been high quality Carter would Romp home.

i want Carter to win but i did not want it to be a rout in the 1st session making session 2 a anti climax.

Burnett Dominating this match but 2 missed blacks giving Carter counter atack chance whitch hes taken 1 heres another chance but this time missed <doh>