Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Final Discussion!!!

Postby Bourne

Burnett is human, he'll feel the nerves no matter what happens this is by far the toughest match of his career, that's a heap of pressure he's gota deal with, Carter's been here several times and is playing the better snooker I think.

Postby Wildey

Hendon Tweet

World Snooker's brand new live scoring system will be unleashed at the World Open

they unleash the live scoring in a 1 table event where every match is televised <laugh>

seriously this wont stretch the ability of live scoring will it lol

Postby Wildey

omg need to get my predicts in .

this time next week the World Open would have started we need to think about predicts in that.

Postby Roland

I thought Carter would be 4-0 up by now but it's Burnett at the table with one red left and a 3 point lead to go 2-1 up.

Postby Wildey

i think Burnett needs this frame now Carter will be winning enough with breakbuilding if he wins these as well Burnett will get a hammering.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/963857/Ricky-Hatton-drugs-shame.html

<laugh>

they will be video someone sitting in their living room having a domestic next <laugh>

Postby Roland

One of my friends once referred to Ricky Hatton as a "sound hammer" and I think that's the best summary I've heard. What a plonker.

Meantime it was pretty obvious Carter wouldn't be playing as well as yesterday. Maybe after that performance against Selby he felt he'd won the title, maybe it took it out of him a bit. Then again, maybe he just needs to get going and the form will come. He should make it 2-2 from here but it's been in dribs and drabs.

Postby Wildey

wildJONESEYE wrote:balls in the open on a colour should be 2-2

did i say that or am i stil in bed :?