Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Final Discussion!!!

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:49 a big lead at this stage :D

2 reds safe its massive <ok>

did anyone see hello in the chat box on justin......thats me lol

Postby Alex0paul

Carter has thrown away too many frames in this match. Obviously the style of frames has suited Burnett today so far.

Postby Alex0paul

Blaming someone coughing for missing the easy green. I think Robertson stayed behind to support Ali.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Blaming someone coughing for missing the easy green. I think Robertson stayed behind to support Ali.

theres an Aussie in the audience with a strange hair-do............................... <ok>

i was wandering where GJ Got to :redneck:

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Blaming someone coughing for missing the easy green. I think Robertson stayed behind to support Ali.

theres an Aussie in the audience with a strange hair-do............................... <ok>

i was wandering where GJ Got to :redneck:

:chin:

jamie davydenko :D

Postby Casey

Terrible snooker
terrible final
Terrible tournament

Haven't been this disappointed with an event in years. No atmosphere either, they need to get a smaller venue.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Terrible snooker
terrible final
Terrible tournament

Haven't been this disappointed with an event in years. No atmosphere either, they need to get a smaller venue.

im enjoying it

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
terrible final
Terrible tournament

im enjoying it

Not as much as you enjoyed jotting down scores from the mystery PTC competition I bet :emu:

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
terrible final
Terrible tournament

im enjoying it

Not as much as you enjoyed jotting down scores from the mystery PTC competition I bet :emu:

Wild is the GOAT of jotting down scores :redneck:

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
terrible final
Terrible tournament

im enjoying it

<laugh>

2 options for Casey

play it all on 6 x 3 tables

play it all behind closed doors

:wave: <laugh>

Postby Wildey

and you know what i like more than anything about this week its proved my point in all eras you got great players and you got good players and you got worst players and no matter when its played anyone can reach the latter stage now as they could years ago this myth about improved standards are being blown out of the water theres no difference at all.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:9-7

it is now after the in off <ok>

carter needs 1 more frame you got to think with 3 to play he will get 1 of them.

Postby Wildey

first chance Burnett and he blobs it leaving carter with a great chance to rack up some points can he convert it can he win his second ranking title can he fly to the moon lol