Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi Finals Discussion!!!!

Postby Roland

He hasn't done a lot wrong to be fair. I did miss whatever shot left Burnett in in frame 3 but it's all been about Burnett rather than anything bad from Cope.

Best of 11 so still a long way to go.

Postby Roland

Yep, looks like 4-0. Cope needs to compose himself in the interval and hope Burnett drops his level as the finishing like approaches.

Postby Roland

Yep, his head has dropped and it's never good when he does that. That's what happened against Carter at Sheffield. He needs someone in his corner to compose him. If he can get a couple on the board in quick fashion - frame winning breaks - it will give Burnett something to think about and maybe he will stop finding the game so easy.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:The Chinese crowd when that black missed <laugh>

In the heat of the moment I had not realised the interaction between both players when the black was missed............ BUT what a black to win it. I replicated this shot yesterday evening playing pool, but I gave it the Carter 147 celebration when it went in. :redneck:

Postby Roland

The Carter 147 celebration?

Cope is in pieces. He needs help from Burnett here. I've just read gallant's synopsis on Burnett in the 9-3 against Maguire. If that's how he really plays under pressure then the blobs should start to come thick and fast. Lose the match from here, and the 9-3 could have been genuine. :evilgrin1:

Postby Roland

Erian Williams should make a citizens arrest. That's the only way Cope can get back in this. Burnett isn't missing a trick here. Playing like in practice.