Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

StalinESQ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:TT gets his first commentary mention of the season

<laugh>

MCD going nicely here, have I ever mentioned he looks like a swimming instructor :redneck:

He has gone into business with Alan McManus

Postby Eirebilly

Just a quick question, can anyone tell me if MCD has ever been in the top 16? I am thinking not but the way he has been playing he stands a good chance to break into it.

Postby Alex0paul

eirebilly wrote:Just a quick question, can anyone tell me if MCD has ever been in the top 16? I am thinking not but the way he has been playing he stands a good chance to break into it.

No he hasn't, infact this is his first season in the top 32

Postby Smart

eirebilly wrote:Just a quick question, can anyone tell me if MCD has ever been in the top 16? I am thinking not but the way he has been playing he stands a good chance to break into it.

Billy I think the answer is no, but AOP is your rankings man...................so over to AOP <ok>

Postby Eirebilly

Alex0paul WC wrote:

Cheers Alex, MCD must be a real late bloomer then because he has been playing some great snooker of late. I would back against him winning this tournement.

Postby Alex0paul

eirebilly wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:

Cheers Alex, MCD must be a real late bloomer then because he has been playing some great snooker of late. I would back against him winning this tournement.

He has recently just got married so maybe his form is down to the fact he is settled and happy away from the table.