Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

Cope in for the kill. He should get enough points here... see what happens with this next red.... now blue to corner and should be in prime position....

kick

not quite on the red as intended but gets straight down...reds in, on black, game over 5-1 to Cope.

:D

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Ebdon v Robbo that was justified over Hendry v Gould however Hendry playing Selby spanks Robbo v King.

Another humiliation for Hendry? I don't think so. Anyway he didn't win his match again so there is no point in discussing this. You'll have to get used to seeing him few and far between now.

Hendry was unlucky got the Hardest draw playing the best out of all the qualifiers pity he didnt get Doherty like someone i could mention.

Postby Wildey

Latest

Ding Junhui 1-5 Jamie Cope
Shaun Murphy 1-3 Matthew Stevens
Mark Selby 3-2 Martin Gould
Mark King 3-1 Peter Ebdon

Gould is back in the balls in frame 6 26-0 up

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:Christ getting beat 5-1 by Cope, this is a new low :hmm:

Cope is quality. Hot and cold like Ding but when hot like today, deadly. Cope playing back to near his best. Great to see.

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Ebdon v Robbo that was justified over Hendry v Gould however Hendry playing Selby spanks Robbo v King.

Another humiliation for Hendry? I don't think so. Anyway he didn't win his match again so there is no point in discussing this. You'll have to get used to seeing him few and far between now.

Hendry was unlucky got the Hardest draw playing the best out of all the qualifiers pity he didnt get Doherty like someone i could mention.

Not his fault. I doubt Hendry would have beaten Williams too though to reach a quarter final.

Postby Roland

He's still clearing the board. It'll be 145-0 at the end. I don't know the break because I don't have sound on but it's got to be a century or nearly. Yep 100 to finish. Well played.

Postby Roland

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:Jamie Cope can with this tournament.

Lose to Dott in the next round hopefully

We'll see. Should be a good match. Dott had better be on song put it that way.

Postby Mal

case_master wrote:Ding is having a shocker.

It's interesting that all the top 16 players who opted not to play in the early PTC events have started the season poorly.

Mark Allen (beers and golf), Stephen Hendry (family and golf), Ding (back in China?) and Robertson (Australia) have all had bad starts to the season.

Postby randam05

Oh im doing poor in the predictions competition now, barely getting any right today and not a lot yesterday! Ah well, I rise my standards for the majors. :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Latest

Ding Junhui 1-5 Jamie Cope
Shaun Murphy 2-5 Matthew Stevens

Mark Selby 4-3 Martin Gould
Mark King 4-1 Peter Ebdon

Postby Roland

None of the other streams are working for me. Wouldn't mind watching Selby but hey ho.

What's the score in frame 7 of the Selby game?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:None of the other streams are working for me. Wouldn't mind watching Selby but hey ho.

What's the score in frame 7 of the Selby game?

look up lol

4-3 selby and 0-0 in 8th frame

Postby Wildey

if carter wins this week he goes above Higgins in to second and also only 190 points behind Robbo in 1st spot.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:scores on the doors?

Selby v Gould

9-0 selby could be a re rack

Ebdon leading 40-9 in frame 6

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:if carter wins this week he goes above Higgins in to second and also only 190 points behind Robbo in 1st spot.

Would love to see him go number 1 to laugh at the haters

Postby GJ

nice one matthew

wild

any idea what time matthew's match is at tomorrow ?

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:if carter wins this week he goes above Higgins in to second and also only 190 points behind Robbo in 1st spot.

Would love to see him go number 1 to laugh at the haters

Dott is 10th after today but the highest he can get is 9th if Gould beats Selby