Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

My heart was racing as I returned to the thread, and the first words I read were "Unlucky Gould" which made me go :D

Sorry Gouldy.

Selby :D :D :D

Postby Wildey

King wins 5-3

Last 16 Results

Jamie Burnett 5-0 Andrew Higginson
Mark Davis 5-3 Stephen Maguire
Mark Williams 4-5 Graeme Dott
Jamie Cope 5-1 Ding Junhui
Allister Carter 5-3 Stuart Bingham
Shaun Murphy 2-5 Matthew Stevens
Mark Selby 5-4 Martin Gould
Mark King 5-3 Peter Ebdon

Quarter Final thread now OPEN viewtopic.php?f=124&t=1328&start=0

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:ITS A JOKE MARK KING KEEPS ON GETTING THESE EASY ROUND 1 DRAWS AND SCRAPING THROUGH TO ROUND 2 AND GETTING THE EXTRA RANKING POINTS HE NEEDS TO CONTINUE TO STAY AMONG THE ELITE. HE WANTS TO TRY AND WIN A ROUND 2 GAME ONE OF THESE YEARS - OH NO I FORGOT, HES OUT OF HIS DEPTH, ONLY THESE CONTINUAL LUCKY DRAWS ARE SAVING HIS BACON.

ONCE HE GETS A TRUMP OR SOMEBODY ELSE IN ROUND 1 HELL BE EXPOSED.

There you go, he won. :fart:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:ITS A JOKE MARK KING KEEPS ON GETTING THESE EASY ROUND 1 DRAWS AND SCRAPING THROUGH TO ROUND 2 AND GETTING THE EXTRA RANKING POINTS HE NEEDS TO CONTINUE TO STAY AMONG THE ELITE. HE WANTS TO TRY AND WIN A ROUND 2 GAME ONE OF THESE YEARS - OH NO I FORGOT, HES OUT OF HIS DEPTH, ONLY THESE CONTINUAL LUCKY DRAWS ARE SAVING HIS BACON.

ONCE HE GETS A TRUMP OR SOMEBODY ELSE IN ROUND 1 HELL BE EXPOSED.

well he beat the man that beat the World Champion <ok>

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Selby wins 5-4 and just for smart he gave a fist pump for good measure <laugh>

ummm thanks for the link, totally useless <ok>

<laugh> Same here

Selby must have the best final frame win ratio on the circuit? Its incredible how many he wins

Postby Casey

I never used to like mark King but he gets an awful lot of unwarranted stick.

The guy is working class grafting for him family. Fair play to him <ok> many used him as an example of how a new ranking system would see the likes of him dropping out...not so far.

Also a special mention to Mark Davis for peaking in his 30's :huh2: Strange but true.