Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Wild Card and 1st Round Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:
Bourne wrote:No it's backdating to May wild, but i'm not sure what date exactly

Its being backdated to the exact day that Barry Hearn initiall banned him. I think that was 3 May.....

so he is free to play in the UK and misses 5 other PTC so his first match should be in EPTC 5 11-14 November

Postby Eirebilly

wildJONESEYE wrote:im going on Record as saying that is a Joke summer months are not a season if i was John and im serious i would not Come Back until January

To be honest, i didnt expect a ban in Months. I more expected a ban in ranking majors....

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:If I was John

yeah yeah buck off

i have no respect for a token punishment like this so i would make the ban up to 6 months off my own back i have principles if you haven't.

id have more respect if they said hes had enough punishment he is free to play in EPTC2 end of this month.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Wild the World snooker tour officially stated in June <ok>

your Right But The UK is the last event of the calender he is banned at the time of the draw in November so uneligable to play in December so he would be free to play in January <ok>

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

your Right But The UK is the last event of the calender he is banned at the time of the draw in November so uneligible to play in December so he would be free to play in January <ok>

Why wouldn't he be in the UK draw given the WPBSA know he is eligible to play in it

Postby Wildey

anyway im glad he was found not guilty and have no problam with him <ok> his decistion what he does.

the way the worked the punishement though :fart: :fart: :fart:

on the subject of the shanghai masters Martin Gould has played by a country mile the best out of anyone so far in the last 3 frames against stephen that was power scoring but have to say Hendry after the 1st frame was not really at the races.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

your Right But The UK is the last event of the calender he is banned at the time of the draw in November so uneligible to play in December so he would be free to play in January <ok>

Why wouldn't he be in the UK draw given the WPBSA know he is eligible to play in it

you cant make a draw with a suspended player in it lol

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

you cant make a draw with a suspended player in it lol

<doh> His suspension will be well over by the time the UK comes around so why not?

Postby Wildey

at the time of the draw it wouldnt be so you cant draw him its that simple..

while hes suspended he is invisable so how can you have his name there if hes invisable

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:SSN confirm that Higgins will be at the UK championship.

well yes ive already said he will be in the EPTC5 and 6 before the UK if he wants.

anyway im getting a little bit snake hissed off with this yet a bucking gen interupting snooker on the bucking table.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:If King wins I do believe I've scored 8 out of 8 today and Higgins is exhonorated

today sure beats yesterday :D

rofl

its lottery day today have you bought a ticket ? <laugh>