Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Wild Card and 1st Round Discussion !!!!

Postby randam05

I have been impressed with the way hes played really. Looks good so far. And with his next match against ryan day/ winner of WC2 he doesnt have a bad chance of making the quarters as ryan day is really poor of recent, especially his match against mark davis at the worlds. So could see burnett have a good week here.

Postby Casey

Any news on the Doherty match?

If they scrapped this wildcard; start the last 32 on the Monday and use 3 tables we could see more matches and the big players wouldn't miss out as much.

Meantime Burnett into the last 16, played well.

Postby randam05

If they scrapped this wildcard; start the last 32 on the Monday and use 3 tables we could see more matches and the big players wouldn't miss out as much.

Couldnt agree more, but there isnt anything we can do about it.

Postby Wildey

Latest and Result

Jamie Burnett 5-2 Tian Pengfei
Andrew Higginson 3-2 Rouzzi Maimaiti
Ken Doherty 2-3 Mohamed Saijad
Robert Milkins 2-4 Jin Long

in frame 6 Ken is 33 points down in a tactical Frame Saijad looks good for 4-2

Postby Roland

Did you know you can view with IE through Firefox?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/92382/

they think of everything don't they? Open a new tab, click on the little firefox icon bottom right of screen and it changes to IE just in that tab.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:This Maimaiti has a look of Ken Doherty about him when he's down on the shot.

yes at 1 point i thought Ken lost 5-2 until i noticed it was ken at the table <laugh>

Postby randam05

Right, off for some practice now, got an extra week of college than everyone else! woo thats lucky, cause our college got some unfinished work on it. So can enjoy the snooker this week. Be back at 12.45 for the afternoon session.