Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters wildcard announced...

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Can't think of any Pakistani player in a snooker event before :chin:

Shokat Ali

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Can't think of any Pakistani player in a snooker event before :chin:

Shokat Ali

Before my time ?

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Shokat Ali

Was he not brought up in England though?

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

Shokat Ali

Was he not brought up in England though?

spoilsport rofl

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Ooops <doh>

i was going to add that fact when i posted shokat but didnt <laugh>

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Just a quick question..can you still watch qualifiers on 110sport.tv and does it still cost money? cheers.

it costs nothing at all to watch qualifiers this season.

because nobody showing them and you cant get tickets :redneck:

Postby randam05

Oh great, so why arent they screening them no more? and it doesnt bother me you cant buy tickets cause its so far away it wouldnt be worth it.

Postby Thompson Lykes

two things

someone on 606 said they were not being shown because the company who was supposed to be showing them don't have the money to broadcast them?

second thing is why when snooker is limited to so few countries do host nations get all (or tha vast majority) of wild card places.

I'm sure Ding Dong Wii Ninetendo the world 214th ranked player is less well known to snooker fans in China than my name is Luca who might be worth seeing.

Because if you're waiting on Belgium staging a ranking event you could wait forever

Postby The Cueist

Thompson Lykes wrote:two things

someone on 606 said they were not being shown because the company who was supposed to be showing them don't have the money to broadcast them?

second thing is why when snooker is limited to so few countries do host nations get all (or tha vast majority) of wild card places.

I'm sure Ding Dong Wii Ninetendo the world 214th ranked player is less well known to snooker fans in China than my name is Luca who might be worth seeing.

Because if you're waiting on Belgium staging a ranking event you could wait forever

Fairly obvious why isnt it,Thompson,I am dissapointed with you for not spotting the obvious.

Are you daft or do you work at it? :roll: