Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifying Discussion !!!!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:JAck Lisowski lost :D :D :bowdown:

Why is that such a good thing?

good question ?

Just fed up from hearing from him and about him how intelligent and incredible he is.

Postby Wildey

Justin Astley 3-5 Thanawat Tirapaipongboon

comantators nightmare through to Round 2 where he plays Mark Joyce.

for more Scores and start of the second session here http://www.global-snooker.com/2010-Shan ... Rounds.asp

interesting afternoon match

Anda Zhang v Jak Jones

also John Higgins Deputy Liu Song in action against Ben Woollaston

Postby Smart

case_master wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Zhanger 3-1 at the MSI. :D

In other news today I printed off the draw for the World Open. It is printed on A4 white paper. :wave:

Glossy paper?

Did consider calling in a favour and getting it laminated but alas its bog standard copier paper........ :wave:

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Zhanger 3-1 at the MSI. :D

In other news today I printed off the draw for the World Open. It is printed on A4 white paper. :wave:

Glossy paper?

Did consider calling in a favour and getting it laminated but alas its bog standard copier paper........ :wave:

Write a personalised letter to your employer asking can you use the laminator at work. If he says no, tell him you will cut his throat <ok>

Postby Smart

case_master wrote:
Write a personalised letter to your employer asking can you use the laminator at work. If he says no, tell him you will cut his throat <ok>

We have our own printing stores/dept <laugh>

I like the bit about cutting his throat - think there is not enough violence in the office nowadays, bloody recession <laugh>

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:

We have our own printing stores/dept <laugh>

I like the bit about cutting his throat - think there is not enough violence in the office nowadays, bloody recession <laugh>

Not enough sexual harassment either. I think your bang on about the recession to blame, people just can’t afford the legal fees these days :sad:

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:<laugh>
its a weak era for sexual harrassment - I was only thinking that this morning whilst I was going cross eyed speaking to a lady with huge :jugs:

<laugh> Tempted to get them photocopied along with the World open draw sheet? :redneck: <laugh>

Postby Wildey

issaraa katchawang (sorry spelling) is 4-4 with mcgill

who will win >?

and wallace through to round 2 is there a pro called gromit :redneck:

Postby Wildey

jafinkesaurus wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:[b]issaraa katchawang (sorry spelling)

and yet you never apologize to noal :huh:

apologize for what ?

Postby markj147

Cheesyman99 wrote:I remember seeing somewhere her highest break in Practice was only 139...

Not sure what her practice breaks are but I watched her knock in a cool 140 in her first match against Suzie Opacic in the South Coast Classic in Eastbourne. It was in the first frame as well.