Topic locked

Re: Shanghai Masters Qualifying Discussion !!!!!!!

Postby Monique

http://www.worldsnooker.com/PTC3_Draw.htm?tid=185

scores with details of breaks have been updated.

Janie put this on FB
Now I know how frustrated the fans get. Trying to do the scores on Global Snooker from home is virtually impossible! I had planned to stay in Sheffield to cover the PTC but due to circumstances beyond my control I had to return home early. How on earth can Stuart v Jack be 4-4 in a best of 7!!! ROFLMAO!

Let's see how it goes today

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/PTC3_Draw.htm?tid=185

scores with details of breaks have been updated.

Janie put this on FB
Now I know how frustrated the fans get. Trying to do the scores on Global Snooker from home is virtually impossible! I had planned to stay in Sheffield to cover the PTC but due to circumstances beyond my control I had to return home early. How on earth can Stuart v Jack be 4-4 in a best of 7!!! ROFLMAO!

Let's see how it goes today

can paul mount hire her out on loan until live scoring working ;) :)

Postby Monique

Bourne wrote:Nice one Judd, revenge tastes sweeeeet :ahh:

TBH Judd had only himself to blame for losing heavily in the WC qualifs. He let frustration get a him big time very early in the match and that was his undoing. I'm surprised actually that he wasn't warned for his behaviour there. I reckon if it had been on telly he would have been.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Bourne wrote:Nice one Judd, revenge tastes sweeeeet :ahh:

TBH Judd had only himself to blame for losing heavily in the WC qualifs. He let frustration get a him big time very early in the match and that was his undoing. I'm surprised actually that he wasn't warned for his behaviour there. I reckon if it had been on telly he would have been.

yes ive seen that side of him like a stroppy teenager not getting his own way .

both defeats to marcus campbell last season if he was my kid id have given him a clip round the ear.

Postby Bourne

And like all kids, they take time to mature. Whether or not you give him that chance is up o you wild, but most snooker fans are excited to see what he can achieve.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:And like all kids, they take time to mature. Whether or not you give him that chance is up o you wild, but most snooker fans are excited to see what he can achieve.

never have i ever seen any player react in the way he has thats a observation of his charicter as a person as monique said he blew it in the WC he is 20 i bet 16 year old T T is more marture than him.

now as a player im excited by him i want him to be a great player and i see his temprement not good enough at this level and its frustrating.

Harry Enfield does a brilliant impersonation of trump http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ7a3HGnS1I

Postby Monique

I think that being with Grove will do Judd Trump a lot of good and I expect him to mature and to progress indeed. I also wish people would put less expectations and pressure on him: it doesn't help.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:I think that being with Grove will do Judd Trump a lot of good and I expect him to mature and to progress indeed. I also wish people would put less expectations and pressure on him: it doesn't help.

i have no doubt he will mature but he will not live up to his own expectations.

i think trump actually believed he would be a world beater by now and hes frustrated to some extent hes not he needs to take stock and so far so good this season result wise far better than last season whitch is very encouraging.