Topic locked

Re: The Prague Classic (EPTC 6)

Postby Bourne

StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:How's that for fighting :ahh: Perfectly poised now, Holt with the fast start but Higgins just reminding him that he's still there, and of course Holt never been the strongest mentally when it comes to closing out matches. Wish I could watch it :-(

no need to watch it when wild is here.......................he would be able to tell you more than any spectator at the venue, the players, the officials, you name it. <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

:redneck:

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:A century break ... but he's still not playing well rofl

This is Class Stuff

and that statement has just proved how thick you are.

i said he did not play well in EPTC5 this is EPTC6 whitch i have said he is playing Better and the last 2 frames Proves it.

Postby Bourne

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:

This is Class Stuff

i said he did not play well in EPTC5 this is EPTC6 whitch i have said he is playing Better and the last 2 frames Proves it.

:redneck: :stir:

Postby Smart

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:

This is Class Stuff

<laugh> keep digging that hole, you'll be in Australia soon <laugh>

Postby randam05

Just got in..class stuff from holt too! he came here needing to win to qualify and hes in the final coming from 3-1 down to murphy..he must be playing well, especially to give john a fight. Although John could win easily from here.

Postby Bourne

Holty will be in my faves list for the rest of the season now for beating Murphy from 1-3 down :)

Postby Bourne

Too good Holty fair play, to win from 2-3 down and with a couple of big breaks you have to credit him <ok>