Topic locked

Re: The Prague Classic (EPTC 6)

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:Davis v Allen in a decider, Higgins 3-2 down but on a break of 25

Davis :)

:redneck:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:Davis v Allen in a decider, Higgins 3-2 down but on a break of 25

is that MC Davis? or S Davis?

cos Mark C Davis rocks :mosh2:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

is that MC Davis? or S Davis?

cos Mark C Davis rocks :mosh2:

Not bothered - Davis :)

oh ..thanks for clearing that up :scared:
Last edited by Rocket_ron on 20 Nov 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mal

Mark :D

He breaks down just before the winning line though - did he run out of position or did pressure tell on match ball :huh: - still 67 up though, but Steve in... :chin:

But only made 1 - 66 up 67 on...and straight in! <cool> :D Well played Mark - season seems to be kicking off now, but needs to get to the final to qualify and also needs to show some form at UK.
Last edited by Mal on 20 Nov 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby kostasmad

Maybe Higgins will lift this one as well....Cannot believe this guy...7 months didnt pick up a cue and he is like driving with the 5th gear...unbelievable...

Postby Smart

kostasmad wrote:Maybe Higgins will lift this one as well....Cannot believe this guy...7 months didnt pick up a cue and he is like driving with the 5th gear...unbelievable...

I dont believe he did not pick up a cue for one minute. That is up their with Russian mafia. <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

Postby Wildey

Saturday November 20

Last 64

6pm GMT

Ken Doherty 4-3 Xiao Guodong
Stephen Lee 4-3 Adam Wicheard
Michael Wasley 2-4 Andy Hicks
Steve Davis 3-4 Mark Allen
Mark Davis 3-4 Adrian Gunnell
John Higgins 4-3 Barry Pinches

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:this is like some sort of sick joke. Cant any of these clowns hold onto a lead and seal a win against HIM?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

in a way i agree.

i dont think John Played at all well in the last 2 PTC.

BUT that is why he was at the top of the Sport he can win with his C or D Game.

Postby randam05

I think he got the most centuries in the last PTC? Its fair play..hes good enough to do this..hes amazing

Postby Casey

Yea he is not playing ranking winning standard but he is knocking in some big breaks when up against it. Its still well above what most expected. I don't think he will win the UK but it will still take a form player to beat him.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Yea he is not playing ranking winning standard but he is knocking in some big breaks when up against it. Its still well above what most expected. I don't think he will win the UK but it will still take a form player to beat him.

we dont really know that either.

He might not be able to get himself up for these events same as other top players but he has been kept away so long he is fresh and he has fight you dont have to just reach 3 before him you got to reach 4 before him which he makes it tough to do.

Postby Casey

Re-spotted black in the Higgins game ............Higgins takes it, another scrappy one 2-0

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:Could Higgins overtake Robbo this weekend ?

No there is about 4,000 points between them. He could bring it closer though and overtake him at the UK. However with John having alot of points dropping off from the China open and WC I reckon Robbo will finish the season number 1.

Postby Bourne

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:Could Higgins overtake Robbo this weekend ?

No there is about 4,000 points between them. He could bring it closer though and overtake him at the UK. However with John having alot of points dropping off from the China open and WC I reckon Robbo will finish the season number 1.

Cheers I haven't checked the rankings for a while and just thought with Robbo's early exit here and John's win last week it might be getting tasty.

Postby Wildey

yup The Points going in to the UK will be minimal at this rate although i just think when the Going gets tough Neil Robertson will step it up he does it so often when need be these days.

Postby Casey

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:yup The Points going in to the UK will be minimal at this rate although i just think when the Going gets tough Neil Robertson will step it up he does it so often when need be these days.

Wild, with Matt's blog; has he taken off the points for the UK and Welsh Open?