Topic locked

Re: The MIUS Cup (EPTC4)

Postby NedB-H

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
NedB-H wrote:£3 for a day of snooker is reasonable enough for me <ok>

It would be good if the streaming became so popular, that the Academy could cover its costs by advertising on the stream and put it out for free. That won't happen if everyone watches pirated streams instead thouhg :frown:

yes Pirates are going to in the end cost anyone seeing nothing because it wont be worth it for people like Paul to Bother Getting streams in

OTHER SPORTS DONT MIND <cool>

Yes they do!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11549979

The Premier League says it has already taken action against sites around the world... John Perera, from the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), says if people continue to use the illegal streams there will be a lack of money in the sport.

Postby Bourne

NedB-H wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
NedB-H wrote:£3 for a day of snooker is reasonable enough for me <ok>

It would be good if the streaming became so popular, that the Academy could cover its costs by advertising on the stream and put it out for free. That won't happen if everyone watches pirated streams instead thouhg :frown:

yes Pirates are going to in the end cost anyone seeing nothing because it wont be worth it for people like Paul to Bother Getting streams in

OTHER SPORTS DONT MIND <cool>

Yes they do!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11549979

The Premier League says it has already taken action against sites around the world... John Perera, from the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), says if people continue to use the illegal streams there will be a lack of money in the sport.

You get rid of 1, 2 more come up
You get rid of 10, 100 more come up

In other words, you're snake hissing into the wind trying to beat them.

Postby Wildey

christ Luca Brecel used the half Butt i dont think he was born last time i saw that used <laugh>

Postby NedB-H

Bourne wrote:You get rid of 1, 2 more come up
You get rid of 10, 100 more come up

In other words, you're snake hissing into the wind trying to beat them.

yeah probably

point remains that GJ was talking bullocks though <ok> other sports do mind

Postby Wildey

with the withdrawal of Adrian Gunnell the winner of Brecel v Carrington goes through to the Last 64

Postby Wildey

Carrington in control of frame 2 leading 1-0

Brecel missed a sitter of a black when he had a chance to counter <doh>

Postby Wildey

Luca Brecel 0-2 Stuart Carrington

Postby Wildey

Janie Watkins on TSF

Sound will be with you tomorrow. The main cameras are being rigged in the morning. they're just using my webcam tonight and the audio isn't set up on it.

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/sh ... z13g4T08z9
TSF - TheSnookerForum.com

Postby randam05

Okay im watching the brecel match and theres no scoreboard or no sound? not paying 4.5o for that. Especially with the quality. Darts masters and power snooker for me. Unless they provide a scoreboard and sound. No commentators?

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Okay im watching the brecel match and theres no scoreboard or no sound? not paying 4.5o for that. Especially with the quality. Darts masters and power snooker for me. Unless they provide a scoreboard and sound. No commentators?

read the above post, sound is being sorted tomorrow........................ <ok>

Postby weewelshwitch

1-1 O'donnell-Singh

2-0 Carrington v Brecel

Carrington had 60 break first frame and won long safety battle on blue in the second.

other match is very tight!

Postby weewelshwitch

StalinESQ wrote:table 5 is being used as the second streaming table I believe <ok>

correct - Table 5, the first match table upstairs is the second stream I think. It may be table 1 downstairs...

my brain hurts!

Postby Smart

weewelshwitch wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:table 5 is being used as the second streaming table I believe <ok>

correct - Table 5, the first match table upstairs is the second stream I think. It may be table 1 downstairs...

my brain hurts!

arena table downstairs me thinks :)

Postby Roland

We have 130 people watching at the moment. I don't know if that's good or bad to be honest.

Postby Roland

so who am I watching now? It looks like Barry Hawkins :huh:

Postby Wildey

a bit of a turn up Brecel losing 4-0 to Carrington ...

Carrington gets a Walk over next Round and plays King or Wallace in the last 64 3pm tomorrow.

Postby GJ

:D <cool>

Postby weewelshwitch

Great buzz tonight at many of the professionals have arrived and been for a practice and a look round the Academy.

They are blown away by the place, which is really gratifying and it's great to be able to provide such superb conditions for them to play in.

Mark King took a cloth off a match table and started stroking it!!

They all drooled over the magnificent MIUS Cup and I think they'll be a lot of players very fired up this weekend trying to be the winner of the event.

Postby Smart

weewelshwitch wrote:On Q Promotions are delighted to announce that together with our event partner Peter's Foods we are offering FREE Live streaming from 2 tables for the duration of the MIUS Cup (EPTC4) First Match 9am Friday morning at http://www.southwestsnookeracademy.com

that is very generous of Peters Foods - are they the pie makers...................... if so I will buy one. <ok>