Topic locked

Re: The MIUS Cup (EPTC4)

Postby Wildey

Any News regarding streaming Prices ?

Postby weewelshwitch

wildJONESEYE wrote:Any News regarding streaming Prices ?

We'll have the prices on the site tomorrow Wild.

Also we'll be setting up a stream for Luca Brecel's prelim match Thursday evening at 6pm
Sarah will give you all the details tomorrow. She's on a train at the moment!!

Postby Wildey

weewelshwitch wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Any News regarding streaming Prices ?

We'll have the prices on the site tomorrow Wild.

Also we'll be setting up a stream for Luca Brecel's prelim match Thursday evening at 6pm
Sarah will give you all the details tomorrow. She's on a train at the moment!!

lets hope theres no strike <laugh>

ok great Janie <ok>

Postby GJ

Streaming should be free

i can watch alot of tennis events , cricket and golf free online

why should snooker be any different

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:Streaming should be free

tell that to Eurosport <ok>

Why should anyone Expect People to pay for their Event to be Streamed use electricity get camera men millions of Cables and Expect Nobody to pay for it is beyond me....nobody owes you the right to see streaming if you want it dig deep in your pockets...

im shocked

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Why should anyone Expect People to pay for their Event to be Streamed use electricity get camera men millions of Cables and Expect Nobody to pay for it is beyond me....nobody owes you the right to see streaming if you want it dig deep in your pockets...

im shocked

i have stated my view most sports are streamed for free

FACT

Postby Wildey

well arent they stupid then because someone got to pay for it .

Postby Bourne

The CL might not be the best tournament in the world but at least they show every match of it for free.

Postby Smart

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

im shocked

FACT

betting shops offer free streaming as a sweetner to get you to bet.......................they will cover their costs that way, this is a different situation. Viewers should be happy that there is an option watch - FACT. (and if they so desire they will pay a few quid for the pleasure - another FACT) :redneck: :no: :idea: :redneck: :no: :idea:

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

im shocked

FACT

betting shops offer free streaming as a sweetner to get you to bet.......................they will cover their costs that way, this is a different situation. Viewers should be happy that there is an option watch - FACT. (and if they so desire they will pay a few quid for the pleasure - another FACT) :redneck: :no: :idea: :redneck: :no: :idea:

was the white v drago match not charged for and it was available on u stream for zip

<laugh> :wave:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:The CL might not be the best tournament in the world but at least they show every match of it for free.

Barry Hearn Pays for the Right along with people like you stupid enough to bet on matches and sports.

With this theres no betting,nobody will be paying for it so if we want it we best be men enough to pay for it.

Postby GJ

wild

was the jimmy white exhibition charged for ?

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:wild

yes 50p

Postby Monique

GJtheaussiestud wrote:wild

yes it was.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:The CL might not be the best tournament in the world but at least they show every match of it for free.

Barry Hearn Pays for the Right along with people like you stupid enough to bet on matches and sports.

With this theres no betting,nobody will be paying for it so if we want it we best be men enough to pay for it.

Hardly anyone bet on the CL <laugh> The liquidity is awful with so many matches in the day and it being weekdays in particular.

Postby GJ

i watched it free on u stream

Postby GJ

<laugh> justin tv and u stream are great for free sports streaming

:afro:

AND NIETHER ARE BETING SITES <laugh>

Postby Monique

Indeed but I'm not sure if that was "pirating" or if it was put into place because the streaming wasn't functioning as planned. Y

Postby Wildey

i Remember Sonny saying a good years back and i agree with him Snooker Should be Making Money out of The Internet if They set up a Subscription Streaming Outlet that Shows qualifiers and now PTC then they could make More Money out of those Events to put Back in to the Sport.

as it is Qualifiers getting Sod All from the turnstiles so its never been more important for streaming and pay for it as if you was Going to the Venue but slightly cheaper obviously

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:i watched it free on u stream

that was Human Error at the Academy that wont happen again <ok>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

we will see :redneck: :bowdown:

Postby Bourne

Anyone can put up a paid viewing service like SkySports or whatever for free on a site like fromsport or justintv etc, it's simple.

Postby Witz78

Monique wrote:Indeed but I'm not sure if that was "pirating" or if it was put into place because the streaming wasn't functioning as planned. Y

your correct Monque, thats why it went out free to all, once they became aware of the streaming issue <ok>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Anyone can put up a paid viewing service like SkySports or whatever for free on a site like fromsport or justintv etc, it's simple.

try telling wild that <laugh> rofl

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

the Guy incharge of Streaming Flicked the Wrong Switch and the Streaming went out on the Wrong Channel .

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

the Guy incharge of Streaming Flicked the Wrong Switch and the Streaming went out on the Wrong Channel .

read chumba's last comment he has it spot on :afro:

Postby Wildey

Well ill be Paying i dont think its morrally Right people going to the Cost of installing Streaming then Crooks pirate it out for free.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:Well ill be Paying i dont think its morrally Right people going to the Cost of installing Streaming then Crooks pirate it out for free.

HARD LINES I WILL BE TUNING IN FOR ZIP

:D <cool>

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Well ill be Paying i dont think its morrally Right people going to the Cost of installing Streaming then Crooks pirate it out for free.

HARD LINES I WILL BE TUNING IN FOR ZIP

:D <cool>

At least when sarah signs in later she will know who to sue because you and Bourne has named the pireting crooks <ok>