Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 6!!!!!!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:when hendry is in question thoes Comments come back to kick players in the balls :redneck:

Hasn't Matthew got a 2-1 h2h with Hendry in Sheffield?

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:when hendry is in question thoes Comments come back to kick players in the balls :redneck:

He will send Hendry back home with his tail between his legs to his sad little life in Scotland rofl

Postby Wildey

tough decider with king and dott but Dott wins it on the pink

Ding 2-1 down to Highfield and Pinches wins his 6th frame on the spin in Leading Wells 2-0

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:Stevens has a solid record against Hendry. They met last week again and beat him easily but its game is different. 50-50 for me.

as i say lets hope someone has shown him Stevens F/B Status he needs all the motivation he can get playing in shoe boxes that might give him it :redneck:

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:tough decider with king and dott but Dott wins it on the pink

Ding 2-1 down to Highfield and Pinches wins his 6th frame on the spin in Leading Wells 2-0

pity there were no fans there to noise up King when he lost rofl

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
kostasmad wrote:Stevens has a solid record against Hendry. They met last week again and beat him easily but its game is different. 50-50 for me.

as i say lets hope someone has shown him Stevens F/B Status he needs all the motivation he can get playing in shoe boxes that might give him it :redneck:

Last week you were saying Hendry couldn't get motivated for this format, now you're saying all he needs is a whimsical comment on facebook ?! :ashamed:

Postby kostasmad

Dont wind him up Bourne. I am a Hendry fan as well. Its difficult seeing the guy in that kind of form. Its like watching Elvis in Vegas with 20 kilos more and drugs in 99% of his blood.
Last edited by kostasmad on 15 Oct 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

Last week you were saying Hendry couldn't get motivated for this format, now you're saying all he needs is a whimsical comment on facebook ?! :ashamed:

Nothing he loves better than Shoving words down peoples Necks no matter where the Match is....

Yes he its difficult for him but if anything can get him motivated is that sort of thing.

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:Hendry should win easy cos i heard a rumour from Doherty that Stevens has been Machew, Machew, Machew-ing all week.......

2/10 :frown:

Postby Wildey

we all know Mathew wasent serious lol but when you cant get up for matches you latch on to the most stupid things to get motivated.

Postby kostasmad

Yeah you are right Wild. Stevens has said repeatedly that Hendry was his idol when growing up. I think they are on good terms. I dont think there is anyone in the tour that dislike Stevens. One of the few genuine nice guys...

Postby Wildey

It just gives a little spice to a Last 128 PTC Match played in front of no Audience in The Acadamy <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Is Hendry good enough to decide that he wants to perform just to shut someone up and win on the back of it ? I honestly don't think so !

Postby Witz78

kostasmad wrote:Yeah you are right Wild. Stevens has said repeatedly that Hendry was his idol when growing up. I think they are on good terms. I dont think there is anyone in the tour that dislike Stevens. One of the few genuine nice guys...

Ronnie?

Murphy?

King?

Burnett?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Is Hendry good enough to decide that he wants to perform just to shut someone up and win on the back of it ? I honestly don't think so !

yes when he wants to and he has the bit between his teeth he is like granit.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Is Hendry good enough to decide that he wants to perform just to shut someone up and win on the back of it ? I honestly don't think so !

But when he hasnt the bit between his teeth he doesnt play as well :huh2:

Hmm sounds like Ronnie rofl

Postby Witz78

kostasmad wrote:Why the hell these 4 would dislike Stevens? Maybe cause they are all runts?

sorry i thought it was asing for people who might not like Hendry.....

Ronnie ( read his autobiography <cool> )

Murphy - hes had a pop at everyone, nobody likes him and the feelings mutual from him

King - There must be some sort of previous between these two, King has had a run in with most folk.

Burnett - ;)

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

10 years ago maybe, but now :chin:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

10 years ago maybe, but now :chin:

10 years ago he did not need motivation to grind people in to the ground .