Topic locked

Re: EPTC Offenburg to be played in Gloucester

Postby Mal

Just seen the former slimmer of the year, Les Dodd is playing against Judd Trump - Think that's the first PTC he has entered, though he does still enter the World Champs. Come on Les!

Postby Steve K

Mal wrote:Just seen the former slimmer of the year, Les Dodd is playing against Judd Trump - Think that's the first PTC he has entered, though he does still enter the World Champs. Come on Les!

Acutally saw a bit of that match, Les was doing quite well, even took a frame off Judd :)

Photos from the event : http://tinyurl.com/33lvxcv

Videos on my YouTube channel : http://tinyurl.com/3638lws

More to be uploaded soon, enjoy!

Postby Roland

Some cool pictures Steve K (for the quality of camera :redneck: )

The picture of Robbo shows how close you get up to the players and seeing those number plates reminds me of going to a European Tour golf event - all these top of the range executive cars in the car park with golf references in the number plates

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Some cool pictures Steve K (for the quality of camera :redneck: )

The picture of Robbo shows how close you get up to the players and seeing those number plates reminds me of going to a European Tour golf event - all these top of the range executive cars in the car park with golf references in the number plates

<laugh> :idea: <laugh> :idea:

SteveK - were you wearing a 147 t-shirt on Friday........................just playing the process of elimination game in my head. :wave:

Postby Steve K

Sonny wrote:Some cool pictures Steve K (for the quality of camera :redneck: )

Yeah I am really impressed with my Iphone 4's picture quality, especially with tricky lighting at Snooker Matches. It has a HDR (High dynamic range) setting which helps take sharper images. What I find more impressive is the quality of the video recording, its amazing how they fit all that into such a small phone haha. Saw Jimmy's car later on also, "CUE BOY" :D

StalinESQ wrote:SteveK - were you wearing a 147 t-shirt on Friday........................just playing the process of elimination game in my head.

Yeah I was, thats me in the picture with Barry Pinches! Which matches did you see?