Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 5!!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

not even midday and ive done an 80 mile round trip, moutain biked 20 miles up and down hills and im back home, showered and ready to hit the pub for an all day pool marathon down the local with some fellow hustlers.

Quick splash of Brut - Check
Parris in one hand and im ready to go..........

CMON JIMMY !!!!

Postby Wildey

Disappointing Hendry lost but i did not expect anything else if im honest ....he Needs motivation to play more than ever before and as we know PTC Does not float his boat ...

Postby Wildey

Session 2 Matches

Dominic Dale 4-1 James Wattana
Stuart Pettman 0-4 Andy Lee
Ian McCulloch 4-0 Kuldesh Johal
Alfie Burden 1-4 Leo Fernandez
Mathew Stevens 4-1 Stephen Hendry
Jimmy White 4-1 Jamie Clark
Anthony Mcgill 4-0 Charlie Walters
Shaun Murphy 4-3 Martin O'Donnell

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:wild what were you up to about half past midnight last night?

http://snookerscene.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... board.html

:redneck:

getting Fed up lol

lets face it PTC has been a non event for fans during PTC 1 i was hoping by far better than this when the 7th event came by so im very disillusioned by the whole thing i gave it time Barry has not Re-payed the Fans that Supported it with Nothing.

The Best PTC will be the one thats in Gloucster it seems originally i thought WSA Taking the Mick but in Hindsight so bucking what i need my snooker fix and The PTC is a let down World Snooker has been a Let Down Regarding these Events Atleast in Gloucester there will be a proper Organisation Going on.

Postby Wildey

Session 3 Matches

Paul Davison 2-4 Luca Brecel
Justin Astley 4-1 Reanne Evans
Marco Fu 4-0 Gareth Greene
Mathew Selt 1-4 Michael Holt

Jimmy Robertson 4-3 Sam Baird
Mark Davis 4-2 Ali Carter
Ben Woolaston 4-1 Jimmy Michie
Nigel Bond 4-3 Robart Milkins
Ronnie O'Sullivan Scr Dermot McGlinche W/O

Postby Wildey

yes don't think these are up Ronnies street either he has to play next weekend or his place in the finals is over.

Postby Wildey

Not Before 5 pm

Adam Duffy v Alan Mcmanus
Adrian Gunnell v Peter Ebdon
Ding Junhui v Stuart Bingham
Stephen Lee v Steve Davis
Dominic Dale v Andy Lee
Kuldesh Johal v Leo Fernandez
Mathew Stevens v Jimmy White
Anthony Mcgill v Shaun Murphy

Postby vinot

wildJONESEYE wrote:yes don't think these are up Ronnies street either he has to play next weekend or his place in the finals is over.

Disappointing. With this as a potential risk, it might be a very boring PTC final, no Ronnie, no Ding, no Hendry...

Postby Wildey

i wont be Holding my Breath but i would not be at all surprise if when he needs something from somewhere under the cosh hendry might sneak in to the finals..

he will only play in PTC 6 Next week obviously without any crowds to spur him on cant see him doing anything but in one of the EPTC he might do something.

Postby Casey

Don't know Wild , 5 years ago when Hendry was still getting to SF's and finals these events could of done him the world of good, less time between tournaments for his to reflect on his play getting worse etc.
Its too late now though, he has crossed a line and is no longer favourite to beat anybody in the top 10.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I thought Dott hated the shorter frame format, or is it only when he's playing the world champ :redneck:

IN 2006 he hated them when playing himself :? <laugh>

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Don't know Wild , 5 years ago when Hendry was still getting to SF's and finals these events could of done him the world of good, less time between tournaments for his to reflect on his play getting worse etc.
Its too late now though, he has crossed a line and is no longer favourite to beat anybody in the top 10.

i dont know but you know like me at some point the old man turns it on.

id rather the UK was that time lol

but at some point something will shock us all <ok>

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:Don't know Wild , 5 years ago when Hendry was still getting to SF's and finals these events could of done him the world of good, less time between tournaments for his to reflect on his play getting worse etc.

i dont know but you know like me at some point the old man turns it on.

id rather the UK was that time lol

but at some point something will shock us all <ok>

True, Davis got to the UK final when he looked even further gone.

Postby Wildey

like you say davis was further gone at 41 than stephen is then he dropped out of the top 16 and he relaxed and he got back there for 5 years after being out 3 years.

probably being in the top 16 playing like he don't belong is putting him under pressure that he needs to stay there.....if he dropped out then we can see what its all about.....its obviously a mental thing.

Postby Wildey

Session 4 matches

Andy Hicks 4-0 David Grace
Mark King 2-4 Neil Robertson

Ronnie O'Sullivan Scr Dermot McGlinche W/O
Andrew Pagett 0-4 Greame Dott
Andrew Higginson 4-2 Chen Zhe

Barry Hawkins v Jamie O'Neill
Tom Ford 2-4 Rod Lawlor
Mark Selby 4-0 Stuart Carrington

Postby Wildey

Not Before 7 pm

Luca Brecel v Justin Astley
Marco Fu v Michael Holt
Jimmy Robertson v Mark Davis
Ben Woolaston v Nigel Bond
Andy Hicks v Neil Robertson
Dermot McGlinche v Greame Dott
Andrew Higginson v Barry Hawkins/Jamie O'Neill
Rod Lawlor v Mark Selby

Postby kostasmad

Yes but i like White. ..I was hoping to put up a game...

Its sad really. Stevens best days are over and nowadays i dont have a fav player. Higgins I guess and Ding as wel are myfav in each tournamentl. However, Higgins let me down with this story (wherever there is smoke, there is fire as well) and Ding is missing something to shine...