he has a good draw here

Re: The Brugge Open (EPTC2)

Postby Eirebilly

Monique wrote:swearing and bad conduct.

O dear, what did he say and do Mon??

He is normally so reserved....

Postby Eirebilly

Will you also be there tomorrow Mon? I am making the 4 hour drive down to watch a few

Postby GJ

bill

including the world champion ?

2-0 fergal <doh>

Postby Eirebilly

GJtheaussiestud wrote:bill

including the world champion ?

2-0 fergal <doh>

Its an early trip for me (4am start) but worth it. Just got the one day so want to see as much as i can.

Even made my own SI shirt. Took the logo from here and had it put on a polo shirt :D

Postby GJ

robbo is on at 9 am or 10 am

Postby Monique

I don't know what Ants did exactly. But the ref was clearly very angry and shocked.
Yes I'm there tomorrow and Sunday also.
Fergal is playing well, Maff not particularly.

Postby Eirebilly

GJtheaussiestud wrote:robbo is on at 9 am or 10 am

I will make Robbo then. I have never seen him live so its going to be great. Living in Holland is a pain sometimes as i rarely get to see matches.

Maybe i will see you there then Mon :D

Postby GJ

eirebilly wrote:

I will make Robbo then. I have never seen him live so its going to be great. Living in Holland is a pain sometimes as i rarely get to see matches.

Maybe i will see you there then Mon :D

i havnt managed to get to a robbo match for a few years

Postby NedB-H

Monique wrote:I don't know what Ants did exactly. But the ref was clearly very angry and shocked.
Yes I'm there tomorrow and Sunday also.
Fergal is playing well, Maff not particularly.

Seems rather odd, usually a mild mannered sort of bloke and coming off the back of winning three frames in a row. Bet he was even more angry when he lost the decider by a point <laugh> Sure we'll find out the story in time

Come on Fergal <ok>

Postby Eirebilly

GJ, Robbo is the only World Champion (thats been around in the last 30 years) that i havent seen live.

Did you see the reception he got at the MCG a while back when he showed the trophey?

Absolutely amazing, i have to give it to you Aussies, you guys love your sport <ok>

Postby GJ

eirebilly wrote:GJ, Robbo is the only World Champion (thats been around in the last 30 years) that i havent seen live.

Did you see the reception he got at the MCG a while back when he showed the trophey?

Absolutely amazing, i have to give it to you Aussies, you guys love your sport <ok>

BILLY :afro: <cool>

Postby Eirebilly

Having lived for 1 year in Melbourne, i have come to the assumption that those people are sport mad. They would watch paint drying if it was declared a sport and an Aussie was competing. Since then i also watch the AFL weekly so when i saw Robbo walk out at the MCG and get the reception that he did. I just really want to see a tournement in Australia.

I am really looking forward to watching im play tomorrow.

Postby randam05

eirebilly wrote:Having lived for 1 year in Melbourne, i have come to the assumption that those people are sport mad. They would watch paint drying if it was declared a sport and an Aussie was competing. Since then i also watch the AFL weekly so when i saw Robbo walk out at the MCG and get the reception that he did. I just really want to see a tournement in Australia.

are you going to brugge to watch him then? or has it got streaming?

Postby Eirebilly

randam05 wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Having lived for 1 year in Melbourne, i have come to the assumption that those people are sport mad. They would watch paint drying if it was declared a sport and an Aussie was competing. Since then i also watch the AFL weekly so when i saw Robbo walk out at the MCG and get the reception that he did. I just really want to see a tournement in Australia.

are you going to brugge to watch him then? or has it got streaming?

No i am driving down. I live in Zeewolde Holland so its a 4 hour drive for me to go and watch a day of snooker live. Wehn you live on mainland Europe, any chance you get to watch live snooker, you take it :ahh:

Postby Eirebilly

Anyway all, I wish you a great nights drinking, or sleep. I am off to bed now as its 11pm and i have to get up in 5 hours to drive to Belgium.

Postby Wildey

9am in British time

Postby Wildey

Wenbo really struggled against Michie... Michie had first chance in the decider but he swatted Trump away very easily