Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 3 Discusion!!!

Postby Roland

Did Tom Ford win?

Congratulations to him if he did. I was disappointed at the Crucible because he showed how good he can play but just a careless shot in the opening frame handed the initiative to Mark Allen and that was game over right there. Bizarre!

Anyway, well played to him and Jack for overcoming Selby by doing a Selby on him (2 down with 3 to play).

Postby Wildey

for a player like ford whos not exactly in the top bracket what hes won today will be a massive help with traveling to EPTC Events.

Postby Alex0paul

Everyone down to Dott looks pretty safe to stay in the top 16 at the first change. Liang down to Mark Davis all have a good chance of either staying in the 16 or getting in there.

Postby GJ

wild

is bahrian 08 on the next deuctions and what other deductions will robbo have ?

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:wild

is bahrian 08 on the next deuctions and what other deductions will robbo have ?

next deduction for Robbo Barhain Winner and UK Last 16 =7,850 points

next deduction for Selby UK Last 32 =1,050 points

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Currently there are 4 players tied for the 24th spot. I wonder how they will resolve this if there are still ties at the end of the series?

After 12 events the probability of there being ties are remote but not imposible... if there are ties with the final being 4 months after event 12 in prague im sure they will play off at the Institute in sheffield.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Did Tom Ford win?

Congratulations to him if he did. I was disappointed at the Crucible because he showed how good he can play but just a careless shot in the opening frame handed the initiative to Mark Allen and that was game over right there. Bizarre!

Anyway, well played to him and Jack for overcoming Selby by doing a Selby on him (2 down with 3 to play).

He was having a drink in the same hotel bar as me at one point, and I didn't even notice. I was just happily sitting having a pint, oblivious. <laugh>