Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 3 Discusion!!!

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:Peter Ebdon 2-4 Patrick Einsle

great result there for patrick einsle he now plays Igor Figueiredo for a place in the last 16 on sunday.

Gould who qualified for shanghai yesterday lost 4-2 to stuart carrington

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=1196&p=54971#p54971

Ebdon must've been playing rubbish. I wish he'd said something.

Postby Wildey

jafinkesaurus wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Robart Milkins has lost 4-2 to Alfie Burden

what has the letter E ever done to you wild? :chin:

i hate it lol

Postby Wildey

quintahunter wrote:
Reanne Evans on Facebook wrote:Lost 4-0 but I could have won first 3 frames if wasn't for kicks oh well next one next week

interesting blaming kicks in cubicles.........listening to comentators they only happen when TV Lights on :chin:

Postby Monique

Actually the conditions Reanne is playing now on the MT are extremely different from the club conditions that are the norm in the Ladies competitions. I'm not surprised she struggles big time. She never played against such hard opposition neither under MT competitions conditions.

Postby Noel

wildJONESEYE wrote:
quintahunter wrote:
Reanne Evans on Facebook wrote:Lost 4-0 but I could have won first 3 frames if wasn't for kicks oh well next one next week

interesting blaming kicks in cubicles.........listening to comentators they only happen when TV Lights on :chin:

Now there is an excuse for the PTC MEDIA BLACKOUT!

=o|

Noel

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Actually the conditions Reanne is playing now on the MT are extremely different from the club conditions that are the norm in the Ladies competitions. I'm not surprised she struggles big time. She never played against such hard opposition neither under MT competitions conditions.

i think there is a case for all new pros getting a minimum of 2 years on tour meaning players higher up the rankings in danger of being relegated but they had plenty of chances.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Good luck Judd Trump.

welcome back :)

in time for a selby 4-0 <ok>

Heya babe :love: Have I missed much ? Is the PTC being shown all day on BBC and Sky Sports 1 in 3D ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Good luck Judd Trump.

welcome back :)

in time for a selby 4-0 <ok>

Heya babe :love: Have I missed much ? Is the PTC being shown all day on BBC and Sky Sports 1 in 3D ?

not yet

infact with janie watkins leaving globalsnooker updating even has gone to the dogs.

Postby Monique

Joe Jogia 4-2 Issara Kachaiwong
Jordan Brown 1-4 Anthony Hamilton
Mitchell Mann 2-4 Adam Wicheard
Shaun Murphy 3-4 Martin O'Donnell
Gerard Greene 4-1 Ian Burns
Joe Swail 2-4 Stuart Pettman
Andrew Higginson 4-0 Jamie Walker
Andrew Pagett 4-2 Charlie Walters

Murph! :roll:
Last edited by Monique on 07 Aug 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

there is definitly something missing in the murphy game that he lets these things happen he lost in the first PTC to Mitchell mann.

yes they proberbly good players but he is a top top player.

Postby Wildey

it just shows how deep the depth of players are Ian Glover did not jump out at me as a big time amataur player even but to beat mark 4-1 is the scalp of his life and of the PTC Series so far.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Not really a shock at this level.

what plannet are you on this is profesional level on profesional tables he isnt used to and proberbly never played on before and you think its not a shock <doh>

holy cow

Postby Bourne

The same Williams who confessed to hating cubicles, the same Williams who plays his best snooker in front of huge audiences and TV cameras, a race to 4 frames against a player with nothing to lose, in Williams' least important pro match of his season ...

Not a shock at all.

Postby Monique

Of course it's a shock, especially with a 4-1 scoreline. Now it is possible - only possible - that Mark J. didn't take it too seriously. He's won one meaning he's certain to be in the top 24 and guaranteed a spot in the grand final if he plays in 3 PTCs and 3 EPTCs. Murphy's case is different.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:What round is Trump in?

As for Williams, well he has already qualified for the final stages so I guess his concentration might not be the same.

Last 16 playing Selby 10am tomorrow morning <ok>

as for williams anyone can lose but its a major shock in anyones language.

Postby Bourne

Monique wrote:

Of course it's a shock, especially with a 4-1 scoreline. Now it is possible - only possible - that Mark J. didn't take it too seriously. He's won one meaning he's certain to be in the top 24 and guaranteed a spot in the grand final if he plays in 3 PTCs and 3 EPTCs. Murphy's case is different.

You've answered your own query there lol