Higgins
O'Sullivan
Hendry
Ding
Carter

can anyone name the other 4 lol

Re: PTC3 and PTC4

Postby N_Castle07

So is Mark Allen playing his first PTC then??? Can't be fussed to look down the long list for his name

Postby Wildey

N_Castle07 wrote:So is Mark Allen playing his first PTC then??? Can't be fussed to look down the long list for his name

no Mark Not playing ,Reanne Playing maybe hes baby sitting ;)

anyone know who the other 3 is then.

Postby N_Castle07

wildJONESEYE wrote:
N_Castle07 wrote:So is Mark Allen playing his first PTC then??? Can't be fussed to look down the long list for his name

I know they used to go out but do they have a baby together??? Or are you just taking the snake hiss. <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Yeh they have a baby together, not a fable !

Postby Wildey

yes they have a baby daughter by the name of Lauren insistently the name of Alex Higgins and Jimmy Whites oldest Daughters.

Postby Alex0paul

N_Castle07 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

I know they used to go out but do they have a baby together??? Or are you just taking the snake hiss. <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

She won the World Title whilst 7-8 months pregnant. I think Shaun Murphy did the same in 2005.

Postby Noel

wildJONESEYE wrote:Mark Selby
Noppon Saengkham
Graeme Dott
Justin Astley
Ryan Day
Paul S Davison
Judd Trump
Michael Holt
Bjorn Haneveer
Michael White
Liu Chuang
Kurt Maflin
Steve Davis
Matthew Stevens
Barry Hawkins
Igor Figueiredo
Joe Delaney
Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon
Peter Ebdon
Jamie O’Neill
Jimmy Robertson
Patrick Einsle
Mark King
Dermot McGlinchey
Matthew Selt
David Gilbert
Martin Gould
Michael Judge
Alan McManus
Ben Woollaston
Jimmy Michie
Jack Lisowski
Jimmy White
Tony Drago
Jamie Jones
Ian McCulloch
Ricky Walden
Kyren Wilson
Mike Dunn
Liang Wenbo
Stephen Maguire
Nigel Bond
Barry Pinches
Feral O’Brien
Dominic Dale
Simon Bedford
Neil Robertson
Stuart Bingham
Kuldesh Johal
James McBain
Xiao Guodong
Andy Hicks
Marcus Campbell
Rod Lawler
Anthony McGill
Jak Jones
Michael Wasley
Dave Harold
Reanne Evans
Peter Lines
Tom Ford
Patrick Wallace
Alfie Burden
Stephen Lee
Joe Jogia
Issara Kachaiwong
Jordan Brown
Anthony Hamilton
Adam Wicheard
Shaun Murphy
Gerard Greene
Joe Swail
Stuart Pettman
Andrew Higginson
Andrew Pagett
Jamie Cope
Ken Doherty
Rory McLead
Mark Davis
Liam Highfield
David Morris
Mark Joyce
Matthew Couch
Adrian Gunnell
Zhang Anda
Mark Williams
James Wattana

87 out of 96 pro playing

Higgins
O'Sullivan
Hendry
Ding
Carter

can anyone name the other 4 lol

The person who spent so much time and effort typing out this list on our behalf deserves this:

The person who spent so much time and effort typing out this list non-alphabetically deserves this:

=o)

Noel

Postby Alex0paul

Hoping Dott does well and considering Sonny's two favourite players have won so far then Dott may just be due one.

Postby Witz78

will Hendry even bother entering any of the remaining 8 PTC events now that he cannot qualify for the finals?

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:will Hendry even bother entering any of the remaining 8 PTC events now that he cannot qualify for the finals?

He can qualify but his job is very difficult now, as is Ronnies and Higgins.

I don't understand why mark Allen isn't playing in any of the events :huh2:

Postby Witz78

case_master wrote:
Witz78 wrote:will Hendry even bother entering any of the remaining 8 PTC events now that he cannot qualify for the finals?

He CANT qualify. To make the finals you have to have played in a minimum of 3 PTCs and 3 EPTCs so hes out of contention already. <doh>

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
case_master wrote:

He CANT qualify. To make the finals you have to have played in a minimum of 3 PTCs and 3 EPTCs so hes out of contention already. <doh>

He can still enter PTC 4, 5 & 6

Postby Witz78

case_master wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
case_master wrote:

No he cant, the entry date for PTC 4 is closed too now rofl

Postby Casey

Have they released the names for PTC4? That means Allen cannot enter either, I just don’t understand why he hasn’t played in any.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
case_master wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Closing Date for Entries:
PTC1 – MONDAY 14 JUNE 2010
PTC2 – MONDAY 28 JUNE 2010
PTC3 – MONDAY 12 JULY 2010
PTC4 – MONDAY 19 JULY 2010

who is to say he hasent already entered PTC4 months ago we will see next week because
"Full details of the draw and format will be available on World Snooker.com by 5.00 pm on Thursday 15 July for PTC3 and Wednesday, 21 July for PTC4"

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
case_master wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Closing Date for Entries:
PTC1 – MONDAY 14 JUNE 2010
PTC2 – MONDAY 28 JUNE 2010
PTC3 – MONDAY 12 JULY 2010
PTC4 – MONDAY 19 JULY 2010

who is to say he hasent already entered PTC4 months ago we will see next week because
"Full details of the draw and format will be available on World Snooker.com by 5.00 pm on Thursday 15 July for PTC3 and Wednesday, 21 July for PTC4"

Its a bit confusing the start of this thread you have entitled PTC 3 and 4 with the list of players then :huh2:

Postby Wildey

this thread was started to highlight quals for PTC3 and 4 taking place well before the Event instead of starting another thread PTC3 matches was put on here by vinot .

Postby Wildey

with deadline for 4th out of 6 PTC in sheffield on Monday John Higgins is out of the running for the Finals.

in the Rules you got to play at least 3 PTC and 3 EPTC to make the TV Finals i think its safe to say John Higgins is out of it....so if he is proven not guilty he has had a punishment the biggest punishment in snooker since Alex Higgins being banned for the 1990/1991 season when he was guilty.

correction of course Hann and Francisco got a Bigger Punishment but what i mean for a player that would be back on the circuit.... Hann and Francisco has never come back.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:She won the World Title whilst 7-8 months pregnant. I think Shaun Murphy did the same in 2005.

buck me, is that true? (About Reanne, not Murphy!) I mean, it says all you need to know about the standard woman's game if a player about to give birth can win the world title.

Hopefully Reanne will get some exposure for the women's game now she is on the tour, and maybe have some more women join the game, which can only improve the quality.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:with deadline for 4th out of 6 PTC in sheffield on Monday John Higgins is out of the running for the Finals.

in the Rules you got to play at least 3 PTC and 3 EPTC to make the TV Finals i think its safe to say John Higgins is out of it....so if he is proven not guilty he has had a punishment the biggest punishment in snooker since Alex Higgins being banned for the 1990/1991 season when he was guilty.

correction of course Hann and Francisco got a Bigger Punishment but what i mean for a player that would be back on the circuit.... Hann and Francisco has never come back.

Ahh the Franciscos - I wonder whether they still play nowadays.................... :redneck:

Who was your favourite Francisco..................... :santa:

Postby Wildey

neither to be honest

Silvino screwed up my plans in 1985 when he beat Alex in the British open semi :wild2:

Postby Roland

Silvino because he grassed up Kirk Stevens for taking drugs, then served a jail sentence for drug smuggling :redneck:

Can't believe there are some player potentially out of the PTC final already. Is it a calculated risk? I know Hearn for one will have no sympathy.