Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship Event 2 Discusion!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:So is the second event over yet? Who won?

yes Mark Selby won... great event very exciting 3 days of snooker and i saw buck all how great is that <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:

yes Mark Selby won... great event very exciting 3 days of snooker and i saw buck all how great is that <ok>

You've changed your tune! You were saying that live scoring was enough a few days ago.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

You've changed your tune! You were saying that live scoring was enough a few days ago.

lol

not changed my tune pointing out that the 3 days of PTC Snooker is very exciting even though theres no TV or Live scoring at the moment....

im looking forward to the TV then it would go through the roof.

think about it Roll on Roll off Snooker from 9am to 3am .......HEAVEN LOL

Postby Noel

Snooker requires a balanced repeatable form for a successful outcome.

Step 1. Good pot + good cueball shape = points + opportunity to carry on
Step 2. Repeat above till all the balls are potted.

The results from PTC 1 & 2 suggest WPBSA got only the "good pot" part right,
assembling a almost full table of balls [ black & pink & blue (Ron & John & Neil) MIA ]
but by not achieving any kind of "shape" with their audience, in fact blowing "shape" so badly
something as rudimentary as Live Scoring couldn't be realized it was all something of a waste.

waste   /weɪst/
1. to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return; use to no avail or profit; squander: to waste money; to waste words.
2. to fail or neglect to use: to waste an opportunity.
3. to destroy or consume gradually; wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
4. to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength; emaciate; enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.
5. to destroy, devastate, or ruin: a country wasted by a long and futile war.
6. Slang . to kill or murder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N :sad: EL

Postby Wildey

Noal

they pot the ball they on a break but before they clear the table they need to split the pack but the position is such you know they can cannon the pack from a obvious ball <ok>

Postby Noel

wildJONESEYE wrote:Noal

they pot the ball they on a break but before they clear the table they need to split the pack but the position is such you know they can cannon the pack from a obvious ball <ok>

I hear ya mate.
I was being kind and neglected to mention they actually "snookered" themselves so badly,
so embarrassingly badly, people are still talking about these PTC s as "The Foul Miss" Events.

=o(

Noel

Postby Rocket_ron

Noel wrote:Snooker requires a balanced repeatable form for a successful outcome.

assembling a almost full table of balls [ black & pink & blue (Ron & John & Neil) MIA ]
but by not achieving any kind of "shape" with their audience, in fact blowing "shape" so badly
something as rudimentary as Live Scoring couldn't be realized it was all something of a waste.

waste   /weɪst/
1. to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return; use to no avail or profit; squander: to waste money; to waste words.
3. to destroy or consume gradually; wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
4. to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength; emaciate; enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this Noel fella is the bucking bomb, excellent posts <ok>

Postby Witz78

rocket_ron wrote:
Noel wrote:Snooker requires a balanced repeatable form for a successful outcome.

waste   /weɪst/

this Noel fella is the bucking bomb, excellent posts <ok>

its a loada nonsense as far as im concerned, up there with Mr Hey Yous ramblings on the Snooker sceneblogs

Postby Noel

Witz78 wrote: its a loada nonsense as far as im concerned, up there with Mr Hey Yous ramblings on the Snooker sceneblogs

Whomever he might be... ?

One Friday night there was a knock at my door.
"Hello" I said to the young lad standing in the porch light.
"I'm here to pickup Emily [ my daughter ]... we're going out to a party tonight,
and I'll take good care of her, Sir
" he reassured me.
Just then Em bounded up looking lovely and ready to step out,
"Dad, this is my friend "Randy" he's in my class at school".
I must've been in shock and blurted out "Well, I hope that's not your nickname!".

That being said and having just read your post I can appreciate why you
go by the name of "Witz".

Cheers for your insight.

=o)

Noel

Postby Smart

Noel wrote:
Witz78 wrote: its a loada nonsense as far as im concerned, up there with Mr Hey Yous ramblings on the Snooker sceneblogs

Whomever he might be... ?

One Friday night there was a knock at my door.
"Hello" I said to the young lad standing in the porch light.
"I'm here to pickup Emily [ my daughter ]... we're going out to a party tonight,
and I'll take good care of her, Sir
" he reassured me.
Just then Em bounded up looking lovely and ready to step out,
"Dad, this is my friend "Randy" he's in my class at school".
I must've been in shock and blurted out "Well, I hope that's not your nickname!".

That being said and having just read your post I can appreciate why you
go by the name of "Witz".

Cheers for your insight.

=o)

Noel

Noel 1-0 Witz <ok>

:jugs: