yup hes gone to bed in it......brings him luck in potting pinks <laugh>

Re: China Open Final Discussion!!

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2wDglsEoa8

Just found this gem

<laugh> rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:What's he going to do with a toy car ffs ?

<laugh>

I thought that, bless him. Even when Ding wins he gets his own bodyweight in Pukka Pies. Give the poor lad a good prize.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

<laugh>

I thought that, bless him. Even when Ding wins he gets his own bodyweight in Pukka Pies. Give the poor lad a good prize.

so if dott wins the Pukka pies UK Championship he will get 2 pies and some gravy just to make the weight up <laugh>

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<laugh>

so if dott wins the Pukka pies UK Championship he will get 2 pies and some gravy just to make the weight up <laugh>

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

God im over the moon Mark's Back in Form he didnt even have to win today it was just great seing a great player back playing to the standards he should (lets hope this inspires his friend hendry in sheffield :ahh: ) but win he did and now it gives a little extra meaning if he plays Ronnie in sheffield for both men Mark to carry on the great Form and Ronnie on beating the China Open Champion.

Postby Casey

Really well done Mark Williams, I am delighted for him :bowdown: . He was to good never to win another tournament and he has proved his class this week, in fact its probably the culmination of a seasons hard work.

I have to say I didn't think he would stand a chance against Ronnie at the WC but surely now he will go in with plenty of confidence, the only thing is Ronnie will raise his game to the max. What a treat that game could prove to be.

Postby Roland

Ronnie ALWAYS ups his game whenever he plays Mark but hopefully Mark will finally get a victory over him this time. Well actually I'd rather see Wenbo win in the first round and that's not because I want Ronnie to lose, I just love watching Liang and know he'll make the Worlds a brighter tournament the longer he stays in it.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Ronnie ALWAYS ups his game whenever he plays Mark but hopefully Mark will finally get a victory over him this time. Well actually I'd rather see Wenbo win in the first round and that's not because I want Ronnie to lose, I just love watching Liang and know he'll make the Worlds a brighter tournament the longer he stays in it.

you want to see liang win will you have the bottle to predict him to beat ronnie

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Sonny wrote:Ronnie ALWAYS ups his game whenever he plays Mark but hopefully Mark will finally get a victory over him this time. Well actually I'd rather see Wenbo win in the first round and that's not because I want Ronnie to lose, I just love watching Liang and know he'll make the Worlds a brighter tournament the longer he stays in it.

you want to see liang win will you have the bottle to predict him to beat ronnie

<laugh>

Maybe Ronnie will deliberately lose the match? <laugh>

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Is that a challenge?

yes :afro:

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<laugh>

They should just be grateful Stephen Lee didn't win.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Was up early doors this morning in the in-laws watching this. Top, Top quality Snooker played.

I thought Ding threw everything at Mark Williams but the MJW fella didn't budge, especially in the first session. A great advert for Snooker. :dance:

MJW will be going to Sheffield with his shoulders out, that's for sure.

I'll say his price for winning the World's has dropped dramtacily too.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:He's gone ahead of Robertson in favouritsm which shocks me !

Has he really?
Considering the draw too....