Topic locked

Re: China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!

Postby GJ

carter can win all he wants here he will be sent packing in round 1 at the worlds

:D :ahh: :afro:

Postby Wildey

i went 5-1 Williams coupled with the 5-2 i went for with ding hopefully i can make up the points Hendry screwed me this morning <ok>

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:
Bourne wrote:Well done Ding :mosh2:

Thoughts on his upcoming match against Allen?

:ba:

Tough tough tough ! Allen is in good form for sure, but just good to see Ding finally performing for his home fans !

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:

am i bovered lol

in my opinion Ding will be a easier match for Allen pressure must be mounting on ding infront of his home people.

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
case_master wc wrote:

Tough tough tough ! Allen is in good form for sure, but just good to see Ding finally performing for his home fans !

Ding has knocked in a lot big breaks this week than Allen so he will probably start as the favorite.

Ding will want to make the final on home turf, but on the other hand Allen will realize the atmosphere and big crowd that will be there tomorrow.

Postby Bourne

Just annoyed that it's going to be on early in the morning, damn them ! I'd probably support the winner in the final, unless it's Allen vs Carter where I really wouldn't have a major preference.

Postby Wildey

Friday 2 April 2010

Results

Peter Ebdon 2-5 Ding Junhui
Stephen Hendry 4-5 Mark Allen
Mark King 1-5 Ali Carter
Marco Fu 1-5 Mark Williams

Postby GJ

can anyone explain the new rankings system ?

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:can anyone explain the new rankings system ?

what new ranking system ?

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

for next seaosn rolling rankings

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

for next seaosn rolling rankings

we dont know yet if they will go with that and even if they decide it wont be up and running to concern nobody until season 2011/2012 at the earliest but maybee the new point structure will be calculated next season alongside the current structure.

Postby Witz78

another day, another bet up Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i told you Allen would beat Hendry Wild, doubled him with Ding to make another tidy profit and almost 850quid up in the last 2 days. More spending money for some madness in Sheffield id say haha

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:another day, another bet up Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i told you Allen would beat Hendry Wild, doubled him with Ding to make another tidy profit and almost 850quid up in the last 2 days. More spending money for some madness in Sheffield id say haha

well done but id give 50% of it to hendry for being nice to you

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:

to come back to win the last 3 frames is deja vu and payback for 2008 <ok>

Sounds like the Hendry wobbles kicked in from 4-2 up though, didnt see the game and had wrote my bet off then came out of a meeting to be greeted by a text from a mate saying Allen had somehow won :excited:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

to come back to win the last 3 frames is deja vu and payback for 2008 <ok>

Sounds like the Hendry wobbles kicked in from 4-2 up though, didnt see the game and had wrote my bet off then came out of a meeting to be greeted by a text from a mate saying Allen had somehow won :excited:

when Hendry was leading 3-2 he started to push the boat out and played very confident without really the game anymore to back it up then his game totally fell apart at 4-3

Postby Wildey

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Yeah if Hendry developed a tactical game he'd still be winning tournaments

he can play tactical and this season he has been using it more but today on ocations he threw the book out of the window.

hendrys strength is also his weakness he plays a confident game always... at his best that was a strength today its a weakness.

and your spot on had he pinpointed that earlier in his carreer he would have won more than he has this decade you could go as far as to say hendry under achieved his career.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:you could go as far as to say hendry under achieved his career.

under achieved?? no i dont think so. hendrys records reflect his achievement very well. he has neither over or underachieved.

i may say wild...get back in your box ;) <laugh>