Topic locked

Re: China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

looking at the draw i make Williams slight favarate over Ding and Allen third favarate.

ps i want to apolagise for my outburst the frustration got to me hope everyone forgives me :|

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:looking at the draw i make Williams slight favarate over Ding and Allen third favarate.

ps i want to apolagise for my outburst the frustration got to me hope everyone forgives me :|

We're here to watch snooker not talk about feelings, fool. <ok>

I am hoping for a Williams win..... <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:ps i want to apolagise for my outburst the frustration got to me hope everyone forgives me :|

no worries wild,
allen is getting into the habit of beating members favourite players. he beat ronnie when ronnie should have won and today he has beat hendry when hendry should have won

your rants are fine aslong as you say sorry after :redneck:

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:good afternoon snooker fans :redneck: :idea: :wave:

:ahh: :wave: :redneck:

Postby Wildey

ill tell you what if williams can continue this form for the next month its nowhere near beyond him of winning the big one.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:ill tell you what if williams can continue this form for the next month its nowhere near beyond him of winning the big one.

look at his draw after campbell its as hard as it gets he will be burnt out by the final :D

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:ill tell you what if williams can continue this form for the next month its nowhere near beyond him of winning the big one.

look at his draw after campbell its as hard as it gets he will be burnt out by the final :D

williams doesent get burnt out because he so relaxed but yes its a tough draw but the players in that section will be looking at mark this week thinking id rather play Ronnie.

Postby Wildey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

williams doesent get burnt out because he so relaxed but yes its a tough draw but the players in that section will be looking at mark this week thinking id rather play Ronnie.

jesus as soon as i said that he misses all over the shop <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:By the way, for those that are interested, I decided to have a Texas barbecue pizza in the end. <ok>

good choice but at the same time couldnt give a toss lol