Topic locked

Re: China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

StalinESQ wrote:did someone capture the 147 on a cam-corder or on their mobile........ <laugh> rofl

It's certainly been captured for prosperity ....

.... by having Mark Williams walking about the table shaking his head angry that the crowd are putting him off his shot :evilgrin1:

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:Allen is a no go unless you want to :wave: goodbye to your cash <ok>

Its time Allen stepped up to the plate and fulfilled his promise by actually winning something instead of always being classed as "a promising kid for the future".

It could be fate with Alex fighting for his life, that a new generation of Northern Irish snooker player wins and dedicates it to the Hurricane.

Also i think Hendrys achillies heel of recent years, the inconsistency - will come back to haunt him tomorrow as his form deserts him

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:Robertson said: "It's always been one of my dreams to make a 147, especially in a televised ranking event.
did someone capture the 147 on a cam-corder or on their mobile........ <laugh> rofl

<ok> good spot there stalin

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Allen is a no go unless you want to :wave: goodbye to your cash <ok>

Its time Allen stepped up to the plate and fulfilled his promise by actually winning something instead of always being classed as "a promising kid for the future".

It could be fate with Alex fighting for his life, that a new generation of Northern Irish snooker player wins and dedicates it to the Hurricane.

Also i think Hendrys achillies heel of recent years, the inconsistency - will come back to haunt him tomorrow as his form deserts him

agreed

but if hendry achillies heel doesent come back Allen is homeword bound lol

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

agreed

but if hendry achillies heel doesent come back Allen is homeword bound lol

Its time for Allen to get revenge for the 10-9 in 2008.

Also glory this week would be the perfect way to banish the bad memories of last weeks disaster v Fu at Crondon Park

Postby Wildey

Mark Allen is the Real deal and although he sometimes comes over as Aragant thats not a bad thing if he can start to deliver and slowly but suerly he is starting to shine although in reality he has had a poor season that this week has salvaged a bit.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:Mark Allen is the Real deal and although he sometimes comes over as Aragant thats not a bad thing if he can start to deliver and slowly but suerly he is starting to shine although in reality he has had a poor season that this week has salvaged a bit.

defo top 4 player in the next comming seasons, watch out for him at the wc these comming seasons, defo finalist

Postby Rocket_ron

Hi i just want to say i think i've had a sign

after ronnie disgusting result yesterday i said to my mrs "gettung fed up with ronnie, soon he is gonna be gone....i'm gonna have to look at other young players to replace him"

well as you know i've been looking at neil robertson lately - well the sign is his 147 today the day after i need a new idol.

so im gonna use this sign. from not on neil robertson is joint favourite with ronnie.

some of you hay laugh, but im serious and if you look over my posts this last month i've been hinting at robertson and today has finalised it

Postby Roland

You will have a new friend in GJ :redneck:

What about Liang Wenbo? What do you make of him? He's the sort of player who will gain many fans over the coming years.

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:Hi i just want to say i think i've had a sign

after ronnie disgusting result yesterday i said to my mrs "gettung fed up with ronnie, soon he is gonna be gone....i'm gonna have to look at other young players to replace him"

well as you know i've been looking at neil robertson lately - well the sign is his 147 today the day after i need a new idol.

so im gonna use this sign. from not on neil robertson is joint favourite with ronnie.

some of you hay laugh, but im serious and if you look over my posts this last month i've been hinting at robertson and today has finalised it

so you replacing Ronnie with Robbo .....why wont you pick someone who wins matches :evilgrin:

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:You will have a new friend in GJ :redneck:

What about Liang Wenbo? What do you make of him? He's the sort of player who will gain many fans over the coming years.

sonny,
Liang Wenbo is a prodigy and his very high on my list 3rd favourite at he moment and next season i expect big things from him

Wild,
Im not after a player who wins all the time that would get boring, im after someone who plays with their heart on their sleave and takes the odd risk, plays at a decent pace, pots balls from anywhere, amazing and i mean amizing cue power and a good break builder, the man fitting the bill is robertson.

I have been watching some clips on youtube just now and im in love with how he plays.
if anyone is interested i will post them up

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:http://video.sina.com.cn/sports/o/v/2010-04-02/003542648.shtml

:D :ahh:

Great thanks for the link GJ, Great max there. noticed ebdon was doing his usual long handshake following you aroung thing he does <doh>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Morning All, :)

A very, very Good Friday to you all. The pubs are closed over here today, so I popped down the supermarket last night & people were buying beer like it was going out of fashion. Of course I done the honourble thing & joined in, as you do. :)

Snooker time......

Postby GerrardsQuiff

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Morning All, :)

A very, very Good Friday to you all. The pubs are closed over here today, so I popped down the supermarket last night & people were buying beer like it was going out of fashion. Of course I done the honourble thing & joined in, as you do. :)

Snooker time......

Sat in the office, nursing an annoying hang over with a cuppa, Ding vs Ebson.. and or course.. snookerfanatic <laugh>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

GerrardsQuiff wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Morning All, :)

Snooker time......

Sat in the office, nursing an annoying hang over with a cuppa, Ding vs Ebson.. and or course.. snookerfanatic <laugh>

Working from home today. Could be worse I suppose.....

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:What a fluke from Hendo that was :? This match has decider written all over it

to be fair he was unlucky 3rd frame in potting the pink off a cut red leaving the frame for allen 2-2 is just about right.