Topic locked

Re: China Open Quarter Final Discussion!!

Postby Roland

Well played in the end from Allen. Good job for him he upped it after frame 6 which was abysmal stuff.

5-4 Allen

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:ALLEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redneck: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redneck:

what a red from Ding to the middle <cool>

Yeah, quality!

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:Zhang is certainly not the anxious type for what I've seen. Hendry has the experience but he is inconsistent in recent years. So I'd say it all depends on the Hendry on the day, but he shouldn't take Zhang for granted, that's for sure.

And back on topic, I may be the exception but ... 'mon Hendo!

forget zhang hes history he has no hope at the crucible all anyone seen of him is playing in a cardboard box no hoper at the crucible...

Well if Hendry plays reckless like he does right now, it's him who will be history. I tell you.

never in a million years will zhang beat hendry at the crucible no matter how hendry played i can guarantee you that mon.

as for this match im not at all bastard happy with how hendry has played in the last 3 frames he has been reckless but Allen is world class to take advantage of it Zhang isnt hes out now as far as im concerned Hendry in the second round is nailed on cert.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:Zhang is certainly not the anxious type for what I've seen. Hendry has the experience but he is inconsistent in recent years. So I'd say it all depends on the Hendry on the day, but he shouldn't take Zhang for granted, that's for sure.

And back on topic, I may be the exception but ... 'mon Hendo!

forget zhang hes history he has no hope at the crucible all anyone seen of him is playing in a cardboard box no hoper at the crucible...

Well if Hendry plays reckless like he does right now, it's him who will be history. I tell you.

never in a million years will zhang beat hendry at the crucible no matter how hendry played i can guarantee you that mon.

as for this match im not at all bastard happy with how hendry has played in the last 3 frames he has been reckless but Allen is world class to take advantage of it Zhang isnt hes out now as far as im concerned Hendry in the second round is nailed on cert.

rofl

Postby Wildey

bucking irish runt hope he plays williams and williams knocks the little bucking hammer out.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Great 70 odd by Mark Allen there. I was hoping he'd play the red into the corner pocket, split the last reds to hold for the pink in middle. Quality shot. He had his chance & grabbed it with both hands. Kudos young Allen & bad luck the Great one.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:What did Allen do to upset wild ?

you dont need a reason to be a hammer lol

Postby Wildey

i got that rant out of the system i feel better now...

im more angry with Hendry he had chances that what pisses me off and he did not take thoes chances in the final 3 frames and some was easy chances and he screwed them up straight away.

that whats frustrating a few year back Hendry would have burries Allen.

Postby Roland

Anyway, I'll be back later. Family stuff to do then sky+ing the Williams match so I'll be back once I've seen that. Enjoy :wave:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Funny thing you notice about Stephen Hendry's 'misses', that it usually occurs when the pause on his cue action before striking the cue ball, is that little bit longer.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Not really, Ding should win that one. Look at his breaks today.

Ding will be a easier match for Allen.... Ding isnt Hendry and Never will be <ok>

Postby Smart

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Funny thing you notice about Stephen Hendry's 'misses', that it usually occurs when the pause on his cue action before striking the cue ball, is that little bit longer.

yep, sometimes the pause is too exagerrated and I think happens when he is not totally sure of the shot.......

.....on reflection that is a superb win from Allen, pulled it out of the fire.

Going to knock some balls in myself, throw some darts, then back for more with Fu and King progressing. :idea:

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Funny thing you notice about Stephen Hendry's 'misses', that it usually occurs when the pause on his cue action before striking the cue ball, is that little bit longer.

yes he pauses so long the back arm comes round slowly and by the time he strikes the ball it comes across the ball and puts unwanted side on it.

in that century he made he did not do that.

Postby Wildey

anyway he can take it all out on Zhang in just over 14 days time 10-2 or 10-3 on the cards if Zhang gets lucky <ok>

Postby GJ

im hoping for an allen v fu final

fu to win and then do an ebdon and lose in round 1 at the worlds to gould

Postby SnookerFan

I'd like to see Williams win, as he aint won anything in so long. Though a Fu vs Ding final in Beijing would be special...

And I got to <laugh> at Wild, being upset as he favourite player lost. You are more like Seifer then you'd admit.

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What match do you reckon will be televised later on? Hopefully Fu vs Williams.

I am ordering pizza.

Fu / Williams for sure. :idea:

Hope so. I can't understand why they'd think anybody would want to watch Carter and King. :sad: