Topic locked

Re: China Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby GerrardsQuiff

Sonny wrote:They sure would. Not my area though but if anyone can devise a system whereby you enter two names and you get their head to heads then I'd be very happy to host it on the website.

Pretty sure you could do something like that in Microsoft Access or Excel.

I'm not a whizz on Internet based databasing, but if any one on here was serious about a match database in an office programme i'd be happy to offer some programming tips.

Re: China Open Wild Card and 1st Round Discussion!!

Postby Roland

Looks like 2-2 from live scoring. Come on Tian!

Once again I forgot to set the sky+ so I'll go into tomorrows matches having not seen a thing apart from Ronnie's black.

Postby Roland

Perry back to 2-1 from 2-0 against Carter
Fu getting his first frame on the board, trails Bond, Nigel Bond 3-1
Allen 2-1 up on Mags
2-2 Tian v MAK

Postby Roland

But you'd have to type every result that's ever happened to get in the database which is what I can't be bothered with. Surprisingly.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:But you'd have to type every result that's ever happened to get in the database which is what I can't be bothered with. Surprisingly.

yes these admins are bone idol <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

not really ;)

Postby Roland

It's up to the Chinese broadcasters though. Imagine it from their angle - a new face who was a wildcard has dumped the crowd favourite out of the event in round 1. If that happened over here in some sports e.g. some unknown wildcard Brit knocks Federer out of Wimbledon in round 1, of course his next match is going to be televised.

So who's up this afternoon? Who am I missing by not Sky+ing? You've got Williams v Higgins but then it's got to be Ding v Selby hasn't it?

Postby Roland

I still get amused at the picture of Ali Carter on live scoring looking like he's cueing up looking down the shot with his earhole.

And Joe Perry Image

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Latest

Mark Allen 4-1 Stephen Maguire
Tian Pengfei 2-3 Mark King
Joe Perry 1-3 Allister Carter
Nigel Bond 3-2 Marco Fu