Topic locked

Re: China Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:Good afternoon line-up. Glad tomorrow is the day I chose to get my mate to Sky Plus some, and pop round their house with some beers.

Higgins vs Williams should be a belter. I was live at Ding vs Selby at the Masters, not the match I thought it would be.

I think Ding was still on a high from winning the UK, but Selby was literally unstoppable that week.

Postby Wildey

Higgins is a big match for williams although hes playing better getting a win over Higgins would be a massive boost of confidence.

Postby Roland

He always used to get the better of Higgins when they were in their 20's.

Postby Alex0paul

I think Williams will win it. Higgins didn't seem to be messing around against O'Brien by going for everything and I think he will keep this up however long he is in the tournament to stay fresh for Sheffield.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:He always used to get the better of Higgins when they were in their 20's.

but hes not anymore .

Postby Roland

I don't know how often they've played recently. Not as much as they used to. Head to heads must be in Marks favour

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I don't know how often they've played recently. Not as much as they used to. Head to heads must be in Marks favour

head to head would be a nice bonus to have on a website somewhere on the net.

Postby Roland

They sure would. Not my area though but if anyone can devise a system whereby you enter two names and you get their head to heads then I'd be very happy to host it on the website.

Postby Alex0paul

Sonny wrote:I don't know how often they've played recently. Not as much as they used to. Head to heads must be in Marks favour

According to my records its 16-13 to Higgins with 2 draws. Their last meeting was in the 2009 Shanghai Masters last 16 which Higgins won. Their head to head as 30 year olds is 1-1.

Postby GJ

anyone know the head to head between robbo and ebdon ?

Postby Alex0paul

GJtheaussiestud wrote:anyone know the head to head between robbo and ebdon ?

0-0

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:anyone know the head to head between robbo and ebdon ?

0-0

:)