maybe in the future, but im very pro bourne having a go <ok>

Re: predictions

Postby Bourne

Cheesyman99 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Where is paddy ??

His location isn't filled in.

MAYBE....

He's in NORWICH!

You're too young to bet and you're too young to drink, put that glass down !

Postby Cheesyman99

Bourne wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Where is paddy ??

His location isn't filled in.

MAYBE....

He's in NORWICH!

You're too young to bet and you're too young to drink, put that glass down !

But it's water!

Postby Casey

The Cueist wrote:I wont be bothering this year as i just dont have the time at the moment to keep on top of my predictions,So no point me entering. :|

Do them in advance? I.e include both possible results at the same time <ok>

Postby Casey

The Cueist wrote:CASE <ok> not a bad idea,Are you going to watch the worlds?

If so we might meet and have a drink and a chin wag. :D :ahh:

Yes indeed, see teh Booking form thread :D

Postby Wildey

come on would someone put their ass in gear soon with a contest ?

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:come on would someone put their ass in gear soon with a contest ?

Why don't you do it then ffs

Postby Wildey

seing that paddy has done every snookerfanatic predics to date i dont want to stamp on his toes is he doing one or not ?

im not going to do the groundwork on a system (and dont forget my system will be as simple as it gets) if after i do it paddy sais hes doing it.

Postby Bourne

OK let's give Paddy until TONIGHT at 10PM ... then we decide who does it.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

The comp doesn' start until next week, so there's no real need, in my opionion anyway, to get inpatient at this stag I would have thought? He's a relaible bloke & will sooner or later pop in, put the thread together, & say Hi. :)

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:The comp doesn' start until next week, so there's no real need, in my opionion anyway, to get inpatient at this stag I would have thought? He's a relaible bloke & will sooner or later pop in, put the thread together, & say Hi. :)

no not to start it but is he doing it or not thats the question otherwise someone else has to put his thinking cap on if he wants to do it or not.

Postby Roland

I've sent Paddy a PM so I'll wait to see if he gets back to me.

Postby Bourne

Well i'm open to do it if no-one else is, put it that way. And my contests are always fair :ahh:

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:deadline up

someone has to start thinking of a contest soon it might start on monday but thats 7.30am monday so things got to be set for sunday evening.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:deadline up

someone has to start thinking of a contest soon it might start on monday but thats 7.30am monday so things got to be set for sunday evening.

i vote bourne

Postby Casey

There is plenty of time yet <ok>

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:There is plenty of time yet <ok>

not really my deadline where im putting my name forward has past so im out anyway.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:

not really my deadline where im putting my name forward has past so im out anyway.

chilax.

I'm Voting Bourne

Bourne
Bourne
Bourne
Bourne

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Whats the hurry its only Thursday, putting it up on Saturday would be time enough. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote:
Whats the hurry its only Thursday, putting it up on Saturday would be time enough. <ok>

because we are all excited :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

putting it up yes but as of yet we have no clue if paddy going to do it or not....if hes doing it say he is if he is not say he aint and someone else can then move on with trying to put together a system that wont be criticized from all angles <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:putting it up yes but as of yet we have no clue if paddy going to do it or not....if hes doing it say he is if he is not say he aint and someone else can then move on with trying to put together a system that wont be criticized from all angles <ok>

agreed on time needed on putting up a exceptable system, wilds the man you tell em mate

Postby Bourne

OK kids, i'll put my name forward. If I get at least 5 people agreeing I can do it by 8 tonight, i'll get the thread up tonight.

Postby Rocket_ron

Bourne wrote:OK kids, i'll put my name forward. If I get at least 5 people agreeing I can do it by 8 tonight, i'll get the thread up tonight.

agreed for bourne, thats 1

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:OK kids, i'll put my name forward. If I get at least 5 people agreeing I can do it by 8 tonight, i'll get the thread up tonight.

thats my point you put it up tonight then paddy on tomorrow snake hissed off lol...

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

thats my point you put it up tonight then paddy on tomorrow drunk / annoyed american off lol...

Is that a yes ot not ?

Postby Casey

:emu:

Work away Bourne.

As defending champion I am a cert for the win away.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

thats my point you put it up tonight then paddy on tomorrow drunk / annoyed american off lol...

Is that a yes ot not ?

ive always liked your systems <ok>