Post a reply

Re: Ben Harrison

Postby Wildey

He Comes across very confident as if he knows hes going to make it big and not just hoping to.

Postby Wildey

benharrison147 wrote:i dont know if thats good or bad!! :P !

good if you make it bad if you dont ;-) rofl

Postby snooky147

Good interview as usual Sonny and best of luck in the PTC events to Ben, except if he plays Graeme. :john: rofl

Postby Roland

Well Ben kick starts his campaign tomorrow at 5pm against Brian Cox who according to Ben is a bit of a grinder, so he's preparing himself for a battle but is feeling very confident and is playing well.

I'm pleased to announce now that Ben will be representing Snooker Island with a logo adorning his waistcoat and you will be able to catch his PTC experiences and analysis after each event on the Snooker Island blog.

<cool>

Postby markj147

Sonny wrote:Well Ben kick starts his campaign tomorrow at 5pm against Brian Cox who according to Ben is a bit of a grinder, so he's preparing himself for a battle but is feeling very confident and is playing well.

I'm pleased to announce now that Ben will be representing Snooker Island with a logo adorning his waistcoat and you will be able to catch his PTC experiences and analysis after each event on the Snooker Island blog.

<cool>

:D

Postby sundaygirl

Just saw the pic via pockets on twitter, I think this is wonderful news :)

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Well Ben kick starts his campaign tomorrow at 5pm against Brian Cox who according to Ben is a bit of a grinder, so he's preparing himself for a battle but is feeling very confident and is playing well.

<cool>

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

first there was Davis then came Francisco,Foulds and of course Higgins as famous snooker surnames but now there's a new name associated with Snooker its Cox...... Roland and Brian Cox <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Stop that Eddie

Brian Cox - I'd not heard of him but a quick google search when the draw came out revealed this

http://briancoxsnooker.co.uk/mainpage.html

he is a proper snooker player

sorry :emb:

you would have thought with the credentials he has as a player/coach we would have herd of him by now with 12 PTC and Q School but nothing at all.

Postby Bourne

Nah wild's right, I mean how he gets time to focus on his snooker while being friends with Patrick Moore is anyone's guess.