Topic locked

Re: Final Discussion!!

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:are you having G&C tonight Smart master :scared:

you know what R-ron, I enjoyed the Tia 'n coke so much last night, I am gonna do the whole thing again tonight..... looking forward to my first at roughly 6.45pm. :wave:

the cafeen content must be sky high!!!

Postby Smart

excellent_rocketron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:are you having G&C tonight Smart master :scared:

you know what R-ron, I enjoyed the Tia 'n coke so much last night, I am gonna do the whole thing again tonight..... looking forward to my first at roughly 6.45pm. :wave:

the cafeen content must be sky high!!!

It is and last night I could not sleep for ages......... still a great night was had by all :D :ahh:

Postby GJ

<laugh>

Postby Smart

excellent_rocketron wrote:I want everyone to come together tonight to try and beat 22 users online <cool>

really my added quality should count as more than 1 person, I think 22 will be a tuff nut to crack R-ron....

meanwhile I need 134 for my 1000th post, I wonder if I could get there tonight....... :huh: :wave:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:I want everyone to come together tonight to try and beat 22 users online <cool>

really my added quality should count as more than 1 person, I think 22 will be a tuff nut to crack R-ron....

meanwhile I need 134 for my 1000th post, I wonder if I could get there tonight....... :huh: :wave:

not unless you spam :spam:

I like this smiley :wild2: don't get why its called Wildjoneseye?

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
I need 134 for my 1000th post, I wonder if I could get there tonight....... :huh: :wave:

you need to get past miserable bourne first :wave:

Postby Wildey

we might get 22 and to beat it all we want is sonny to be online and he is not here instead he is reminiscing about the love of his life...Mark J rofl

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
we might get 22 and to beat it all we want is sonny to be online and he is not here instead he is reminiscing about the love of his life...Mark J rofl

Under your criteria, another loser :evilgrin1:

Postby Wildey

CHUMBA

what is wrong with you ?

what is so wrong in me wanting younger players to start to be called great players ???

its no good saying ohhh well they played higgins or o'sullivan if they played someone else they would have won...

on the whole this season Ronnie has played poor by his standards and yet its taken Higgins to beat him most of the time.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:CHUMBA

what is wrong with you ?

what is so wrong in me wanting younger players to start to be called great players ???

its no good saying ohhh well they played higgins or o'sullivan if they played someone else they would have won...

on the whole this season Ronnie has played poor by his standards and yet its taken Higgins to beat him most of the time.

I'm pulling your leg ;)

Postby Wildey

sorry i got on the defensive a bit there.

i understand what you say and the snooker ding,selby and Robbo can play is up there with Ronnie and Higgins.

Robbo is scoring centuries for fun this season second only to Ronnie but its in and out. maybe i expect to much but thats the level i feel players must aspire to get to.

in resent years i just get the feeling players are happy with 1 tournament a season and take their foot off the accelerator.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:sorry i got on the defensive a bit there.

i understand what you say and the snooker ding,selby and Robbo can play is up there with Ronnie and Higgins.

Robbo is scoring centuries for fun this season second only to Ronnie but its in and out. maybe i expect to much but thats the level i feel players must aspire to get to.

in resent years i just get the feeling players are happy with 1 tournament a season and take their foot off the accelerator.

To be fair, you could have excused Ding in the pas for making the final like he did in Glasgow and then done nothing, because of his temperament etc. But he didn't rest on that and accept a final as a best result, came back in Telford and won the biggest tournament on the calendar so far beating the best player in the world in a final when people gave him little chance.

Postby GJ

good luck higgins

Postby Lucky

StalinESQ wrote:never starts on time...... :grrr:

It's in Wales.....its a different time zone. Sheep Shagging Saving Time SSST <ok>

Postby Bourne

The Boss wrote:Will Evans be doing the post match interviews? :selby:

If he even so much as makes a jokey reference to his interview with Carter last year, i will be sick.