Topic locked

Re: Final Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

excellent_rocketron wrote:higgins is 59%

Higgins has 20 ranking titles and now 35 ranking finals he is fast turning the tables on Ronnie regarding who is the best between both players.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Higgins has 20 ranking titles and now 35 ranking finals he is fast turning the tables on Ronnie regarding who is the best between both players.

:chin:

Postby Wildey

he has now 35 finals

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

:chin:

yes getting very close between them, only thing is 22-20(21 after tomorrow) ranking tournament wins

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:he has now 35 finals

but without knowing if he's won or not we will keep it at 34 finals 59% win rate <cool>
Last edited by Rocket_ron on 31 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Blakley07 (U13311105)

posted 1 Hour Ago

Higgins just got lucky again.....balls falling for him and he never leaves anything easy on when he misses!

Come on below average Carter!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Blakley07 (U13311105)

posted 1 Hour Ago

Higgins just got lucky again.....balls falling for him and he never leaves anything easy on when he misses!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

GOOD ON YA JOHN!!!.

OLE OLE,JOHN HIGGINS FROM SCOTLAND! OLE OLE
OLE OLE,JOHN HIGGINS FROM SCOTLAND! OLE OLE OLE OLE,JOHN HIGGINS FROM SCOTLAND! OLE OLE
OLE OLE,JOHN HIGGINS FROM SCOTLAND! OLE OLE OLE OLE,JOHN HIGGINS FROM SCOTLAND! OLE OLE

ST hendry or blakey who is funnier <laugh> rofl

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Blakley07 (U13311105)

posted 1 Hour Ago

GOOD ON YA JOHN!!!.

ST hendry or blakey who is funnier <laugh> rofl

You.

Postby Wildey

could someone find me john higgins telephone number he is so lucky beating lill ole ronnie every tournament id like him to pick my lotto numbers for next week rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby GJ

excellent_rocketron wrote:congrats on ya 100 bday <doh> <laugh> rofl rofl rofl

:clap:

Postby Wildey

Rocket Ron don't take this personal but some of Ronnie Fans are a bit thick mate.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:Rocket Ron don't take this personal but some of Ronnie Fans are a bit thick mate.

what do you mean :huh:

Postby GJ

excellent_rocketron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Rocket Ron don't take this personal but some of Ronnie Fans are a bit thick mate.

he means blakey and eirians pal from rochdale <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

keep hearind this rochdale, but dont understand

Postby GJ

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

keep hearind this rochdale, but dont understand

the owner of break down

Postby Rocket_ron

seifers comment about the match

"Get Higgins in a first to 18 with Ronnie and we see who is the best ;)

Higgins is a great player but he basks in these little c**p matches with run of the ball.

O'Sullivan didn't play his best from what I have seen but must be happy with his performance and his progress to the Semi Final.

It wn't be long til Higgins has packed in and Higgins won't keep this form up for as long :)

Whatever anyone says, Higgins will never reach Ronnie's Major titles and they played from the same year."

http://www.break-off.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=25

Postby Wildey

see what i mean mate.

thick.

with respect to seifer that was more balanced than his rants of late however i still dont get how he thinks Ronnie can keep it up and John cant ?

weather he likes it or not John is closing in on Ronnie. believe me that match was the biggest match of the season for Ronnie having lost both previous matches 5-4 and 9-8 respectavely.

yes its not the Worlds but with every match Ronnie loses to john the harder it will become for him to stomach it.he also lost in the quarter final of the china open 5-4 to john so in the last 6 ranking tournaments he has lost 4 times to john higgins.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Higgins to win

Captain Carter was lucky he's not in the same side of the draw as Higgins and O Sullivan

that worries me that todays game is seen as Higgins and O'Sullivan.

we need younger players to bully these two fast.

Let them come then. The top players are always there to be bullied. If the younger players can't beat them, it's not fault of the ones on top, as long as they take on all comers.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:see what i mean mate.

thick.

with respect to seifer that was more balanced than his rants of late however i still dont get how he thinks Ronnie can keep it up and John cant ?

weather he likes it or not John is closing in on Ronnie. believe me that match was the biggest match of the season for Ronnie having lost both previous matches 5-4 and 9-8 respectavely.

yes its not the Worlds but with every match Ronnie loses to john the harder it will become for him to stomach it.he also lost in the quarter final of the china open 5-4 to john so in the last 6 ranking tournaments he has lost 4 times to john higgins.

Scared shitless.

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Higgins to win

Captain Carter was lucky he's not in the same side of the draw as Higgins and O Sullivan

that worries me that todays game is seen as Higgins and O'Sullivan.

we need younger players to bully these two fast.

Let them come then. The top players are always there to be bullied. If the younger players can't beat them, it's not fault of the ones on top, as long as they take on all comers.

They are coming . It's just that the likes of Murphy , Day , McGuire and Carter aren't good enough to beat Higgins and O Sullivan . We saw OAP Tony Drago almost put out Day . You really have to wonder how succesful Williams and Stevens would be this season if they put a bit more effort in a couple of years back

Postby Alex0paul

As pointed out earlier again someone will win their second Welsh Open to continue the pattern of second time winners this season.

Postby moondan

I will stick with Carter, he has won me a few quid this week.
He looks solid and the one who is improving with each match.

I cant see it being exciting, niether player has the charisma of a pair of week old kippers but they know their job so some frames will be tight but expect 9-5 to Carter.