Topic locked

Carter victory?

Poll ended at 31 Jan 2010

No
1
33%
Yes
0
No votes
Sometime in the future
1
33%
Never
1
33%
 
Total votes : 3

O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby The Boss

If Ronnie gets through to the final tomorrow, do you give the skipper any chance against him? Can he end his hoodoo over the Chigwell Chief?

Image

Me and me pal: Carter has never beaten O'Sullivan in professional play

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Rocket_ron

The Boss wrote:If Ronnie gets through to the final tomorrow, do you give the skipper any chance against him? Can he end his hoodoo over the Chigwell Chief?

Image

Me and me pal: Carter has never beaten O'Sullivan in professional play

I agree with this poll at all that, but posting it before the higgins v o'sullivan semi could be classed as a jinx

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Bourne

Not if Ronnie plays as well as he did against Allen.

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Not if Ronnie plays as well as he did against Allen.


thing is Allen had chances and good chances at that. he didnt take them and the shackles came off Ronnies play.

you got to take thoes chances or the Rocket will go in to orbit.

Ronnie in my opinion has to play better than he did yesterday to win tonight.

but having said that Selby had plenty of chances aswell....hard match to call this one :chin:

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Bourne

You're being way too harsh imo. Every player will literally get chances against O'Sullivan in a match, that's natural. But just because a player sometimes misses, it doesn't mean they're 'collapsing mentally' against him, it's not that simplistic. Higgins misses balls against Ronnie, is he afraid of Ronnie ?

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:You're being way too harsh imo. Every player will literally get chances against O'Sullivan in a match, that's natural. But just because a player sometimes misses, it doesn't mean they're 'collapsing mentally' against him, it's not that simplistic. Higgins misses balls against Ronnie, is he afraid of Ronnie ?


sorry but at pro level it is that simple....put up or ship out.

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby GJ

carter will roll over to his master if they play tomorrow so therefore i hope ronald wins against higgins tonight

<laugh>

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:carter will roll over to his master if they play tomorrow so therefore i hope ronald wins against higgins tonight

<laugh>

Or altertnatively, Robbo will lose his #3 spot :chin:

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:carter will roll over to his master if they play tomorrow so therefore i hope ronald wins against higgins tonight

<laugh>

Or altertnatively, Robbo will lose his #3 spot :chin:


what is carters record against higgins like :chin:

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:carter will roll over to his master if they play tomorrow so therefore i hope ronald wins against higgins tonight

<laugh>

Or altertnatively, Robbo will lose his #3 spot :chin:


what is carters record against higgins like :chin:

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things ;)

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby Rocket_ron

excellent_rocketron wrote:I agree with this poll and all that, but posting it before the higgins v o'sullivan semi could be classed as a jinx


My point proven

Re: O'Sullivan v Carter

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:I am surprised GJ didn't start this thread


me jinxing ronnie

NEVER <laugh>