Topic locked

Re: Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Eirebilly

excellent_rocketron wrote:
eirebilly wrote:The wife has control of the remote so i can only catch glimpses of the match during commercial breaks :innocent:

same with me,wifes watching "the goodlife" on gold, do what i'm doing watch it on bbc website

In another country so i cant watch on the BBC website :grrr:

Postby Iranu

Eirebilly, try www.myp2p.eu, there might be something on there.

It's strange, even though Ronnie has a frame on the board you'd have to say he's hardly in the match at the moment. John's had all the table time, maybe this can be Ronnie's chance to properly assert himself on the evening.

Postby Eirebilly

Cheers for the inks guys. I am now able to watch. Ronnie is something to behold when he is in full flow isnt he.

Postby GJ

excellent_rocketron wrote:evening GJ :wave:

evening ron :wave:

Postby Wildey

a great match punch and counter punch something neither Allen or Selby managed yesterday

Postby Eirebilly

This has been a top quality match so far by the two current best players in the world. This really should have been the final

Postby Rocket_ron

eirebilly wrote:This has been a top quality match so far by the two current best players in the world. This really should have been the final

agreed billy

Postby onlyevertonjon

Once again these two are demonstrating that despite the talk of people catching ROS and Higgins that these two are well ahead of the rest.

Selby played as well as he ever has in The Masters final yet ROS was one ball from beating him. (fair play to Selby on winning that one though)

Ive said numerous times for me ROS (an possibly Higgins as well) is slightly off form this season and yet they are still Semi Finalists in most tournaments only to have to meet.

How I wish this was the final!

Postby Bourne

NedB-H wrote:brilliant first four frames

just hope we don't have a repeat of the uk and the winner is exhausted for the final

Ding would have beaten Higgins regardless, he was in top form.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:

just hope we don't have a repeat of the uk and the winner is exhausted for the final

luckily carter is the final so who ever wins this match will win the title
Last edited by GJ on 30 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

no point reaching finals and being tired the best player in every tournament is the player that dont let fatigue catch them out and ding didnt

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

luckily carter is the final so who ever wins this matvh will win the title

rofl you and carter :bang2: all because of ranks

Postby onlyevertonjon

wildJONESEYE wrote:no point reaching finals and being tired the best player in every tournament is the player that dont let fatigue catch them out and ding didnt

We will never know but I think Ronnie wouldn't have been fatigued the other way round if he had won 9-8 instead.

Ding played well to beat Higgins though.

Postby NedB-H

Bourne wrote:

Would have been a more interesting match with Higgins on top form too though

Postby GJ

excellent_rocketron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

luckily carter is the final so who ever wins this matvh will win the title

rofl you and carter :bang2: all because of ranks

i normally dont like him anyway so this just gives me an extra reason <laugh> <cool>