Topic locked

Re: Quarter Final Discussion!!

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:robbo is due a tough round 1 draw at the worlds he has had steve davis and bond in the last 2 years

If anyone is due one its Murphy!

2005 - Chris 'the cripple' Small
2006 - James Wattana
2007 - Judd Trump
2008 - Dave Harold
2009 - Andrew Higginson

trump was ahead in that match i think but murphy pulled clear at the end

Postby GJ

The Boss wrote:Mark King will beat John Higgins in round 2 to knock out the defending champion and reach his first Quarter final at the Crucible <ok>

<cool>

Postby Eirebilly

The Boss wrote:Mark King will beat John Higgins in round 2 to knock out the defending champion and reach his first Quasrter final at the Crucible <ok>

Mark King win a second round match???? your having a <laugh>

Postby GJ

keep fighting day

Postby NedB-H

excellent_rocketron wrote:sonny have you got your mark williams kiddie pics out?

<laugh>

good to see Maguire playing well again, it's been a while

Postby NedB-H

StalinESQ wrote:
excellent_rocketron wrote:thats it all of sonnys men are out we are all banned

makes Sonny sound like some sort of rent boy <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

<laugh> rofl

Postby Alex0paul

If Carter wins the top 4 seeds will have made the semis. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Postby GJ

carter getting very negative <laugh>

Postby GJ

ryan <doh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:4-1 to Maguire. Good performance, no complaints from me. Carter v Maguire isn't the semi I would've chosen but when good snooker is being played you can't complain. It should be a close one with the winner of O'Sullivan v Higgins taking the title.

you serious ??????????????

no complaints?? Williams of old would have jumped on the opportunities and you got no complaints <doh>

We obviously read the game differently. Had Williams got the first chance in the opening frame then I'm pretty sure he'd have kicked on but Maguire has put him under pressure which is credit to him.

no i dont think we do read the game different.

mark williams made his reputation on beating players that played well by not fluffing chances he had....that shows he is nowhere near ready to win again because tonight he wilted under pressure....

i got excited with mark yesterday playing like he did but it shows he has to have help from his opponents these days.....i got my hopes dashed tonight.