Topic locked

Re: Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Lucky balls wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:bucking welsh bastard hammer.......

hope you break youre bucking arm you hammer

Thats very gracious of you Wild :clap:

I DONT bucking CARE

Postby Wildey

i would close my bucking hand round his squarney incestuous neck and squeeze him dry.

Postby Casey

That’s the way it goes sometimes. Hendo only missed 1 easy ball all night (the green). You would have fancied Stpehen in the decider but it wasn't to be. To lose when your opponent needs 2 snookers though :roll:

Postby Wildey

i got that out of my system lets reflect on the match....

better play from hendry but as it turns out that green he missed was pivotal not the turning point because hendry did make it almost 4-4 after that but had he been 4-3 up and not 4-3 down the pressure on Day getting the snookers in that final frame would have been different.

Postby Wildey

meentime what the hell is robbo playing at ?

4-1 down to carter come on.

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:To lose when your opponent needs 2 snookers though :roll:

sickening way to lose <laugh>

Yes defo, if he had of lost in the decider fair enough but like that. I am more annoyed at were the red finished when Ryan missed into the middle than the snookers. Hendry couldn't pot it and it was a difficult safety shot

Postby Wildey

i don't think losing the match will be a blow in the cold light of day because the way he played in that final frame under pressure 4-3 down was great.....he knocked in a long red followed it on with a tricky green and made a frame winning break from it obviously snookers aside to effectively force a decider.

if he had lost that match not making a frame winning break and missing a easy pot that would be far harder to take.

Postby randall

Lucky balls wrote:how is that a free ball!!!!!! The yellow is behind the red :huh:

i was wondering the same? you have to be able to hit both edges of the ball on, was it because playing from the d he couldnt hit the edge the other side of the yellow??? hellish unlucky to go in off in the first place.

Postby Lucky

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote: Hendry couldn't pot it and it was a difficult safety shot

but a 7 time world champ should of worked out the angles and where the red was gonna likely finish - it was club standard poor <ok>

The angles were easier when he won them worlds......a bloke told me <ok>

Postby Smart

Lucky balls wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

but a 7 time world champ should of worked out the angles and where the red was gonna likely finish - it was club standard poor <ok>

was he from Rochdale, if so then I'm cool about it <ok>

Postby Casey

Lucky balls wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

<laugh> <laugh>

Allen for the win <cool>

Postby Eirebilly

Lucky balls wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Lucky balls wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

let me guess was it seifer lol

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:im in a hell of a mood right now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dont be dude, he has played well the last couple of tournaments and look set to stay in the top 10 <ok>

Selby, Murphy and Day have all played really well against him

Postby Wildey

from his point of view id be very pleased with the performance and i am but when you getting ready for a decider and then not happening im slightly on the snake hiss off side lol