Topic locked

Re: Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Casey

Did anybody see that pot from Hendry? He is the only player on tour who would have went for it. <cool> Deserves the frame for that

Postby Wildey

my mother told me i should eat my greens......i hate the buckers and the hatred is getting worst and bucking worst by the day LOL

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:That green from Hendry has just cost him the match imo

dont talk through youre ass it was one shot in a match its cost him a frame thats all......

god snap out of this pessimistic streak thats not a stephen hendry fan talking he is optimistic.

Postby Lucky

wildJONESEYE wrote:my mother told me i should eat my greens......i hate the buckers and the hatred is getting worst and bucking worst by the day LOL

So do Seif and ronnie after the masters.........according to rainman, that green cost Ronnie four frames :huh:

Postby Casey

The thing is, after potting that red if he had of cleared, he would have been full of confidence and probably went on to take the match easy enough. But now....he will be feeling like crap and it should be Day who takes it with ease

Postby Casey

Game, Set and match Day :-(

Well Hendo had his chance so he cant complain. The winner of Carter/Robbo big fav to get to the final :wave:

Postby Lucky

case_master wc wrote:Game, Set and match Day :-(

Well Hendo had his chance so he cant complain. The winner of Carter/Robbo big fav to get to the final :wave:

It could be 3-3 :chin:

Postby Tubberlad

excellent_rocketron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Hendo/Incest back out. <ok>

I don't get why you call him incest

His father re-married, and Day married her sister.

Postby Casey

Lucky balls wrote:

It could be 3-3 :chin:

cant believe it, I posted that when ryan looked a cert to win the frame. I turn back and Hendo is in, good pot on the green Stephen <laugh>

Postby Wildey

pessamist strikes again

3-3

Postby Lucky

On a side note.........come on City, 40 minutes left, knock the rubbish out <ok>

Bellamy just been whacked on the head with a coin!!!!

buck me sideways.....I'm a jinx <doh>