Topic locked

Re: Welsh Open Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Mark Williams is flying and how snooker has really missed seeing Mark play like this....

he makes Ronnie look slow the way he finished that match off.

Postby Wildey

come on bbc wales use your sense and at the interval put selby v king on the TV Table <ok>

Postby Roland

That is how I remember Mark Williams from 10 years ago.

What the buck happened from 2004-09? How many titles didn't he win that he should have done? His game is still there.

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:come on bbc wales use your sense and at the interval put selby v king on the TV Table <ok>

Or even after the 3rd frame

Postby Wildey

no he re found his form it hasent been there despite pin ends like Steve Davis thinking it was but play got better bloody idiot.

Postby The Boss

wildJONESEYE wrote:no he re found his form it hasent been there despite pin ends like Steve Davis thinking it was but play got better bloody idiot.

Next he'll tell the Parrott that he's the same player as the early 90s :selby:

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:no he re found his form it hasent been there despite pin ends like Steve Davis thinking it was but play got better bloody idiot.

You've obviously once again not understood my point which was his game is still there right now as in he was obviously still capable from 2004-09 but he played rubbish for that whole length of time.

I'm so happy to see him play like this again. I found Selby to take my mind off Williams and move on, but now he's back he's re-taken the number 1 spot. Williams will always be my favourite.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote: I found Selby to take my mind of Williams and move on,

:love: :love: rofl

Postby Lucky

Sonny wrote:

You've obviously once again not understood my point which was his game is still there right now as in he was obviously still capable from 2004-09 but he played rubbish for that whole length of time.

I'm so happy to see him play like this again. I found Selby to take my mind off Williams and move on, but now he's back he's re-taken the number 1 spot. Williams will always be my favourite.

Get a room rofl

Postby Wildey

Latest and Result

Andrew Higginson 0-5 Mark Williams
Mark Selby 2-1 Mark King
Graeme Dott 1-3 John Higgins

Postby Roland

Yes I hesitated before sending, then realised how much gay crap everyone writes about their own favourites (especially Ronnie) so buck it. Williams is the man. Closely followed by Selby.

Postby Wildey

sonny

Williams might let you down again and break your heart wouldn't it be better to stay with your current...going back to a ex isn't always good <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Yes I hesitated before sending, then realised how much gay crap everyone writes about their own favourites (especially Ronnie) so buck it. Williams is the man. Closely followed by Selby.

you haven't even noticed selby 2-1 up how fickle are you lol

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:sonny

Williams might let you down again and break your heart wouldn't it be better to stay with your current...going back to a ex isn't always good <laugh>

rofl

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yes I hesitated before sending, then realised how much gay crap everyone writes about their own favourites (especially Ronnie) so buck it. Williams is the man. Closely followed by Selby.

you haven't even noticed selby 2-1 up how fickle are you lol

Of course I noticed, but for some reason I already thought that was the score so I didn't bat an eyelid :redneck:

Postby Wildey

question is has cope got to put a add in the lonely heart column of a rag <laugh>

Postby Roland

It's an hour and a half now since World Snooker live scoring went down.

At least the link to global is up to date. The score read 4-1 to Higgins as soon as the frame was done on the feed I'm watching.

It's pretty obvious Selby doesn't like playing King for some reason...

Postby Wildey

Latest and Result

Andrew Higginson 0-5 Mark Williams
Mark Selby 3-1 Mark King
Graeme Dott 1-4 John Higgins

dott like cope this afternoon has not taken his chances...very disapointing but im already looking forward to Higgins v Selby.

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:Selby v Higgins table 2 in the afternoon :mood:

Jesus.... absolute bankers! God, I mean bucking hell. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

MOD Warning to much obscenities and grrrring going on!!!!!!

ohhhh well buck it i only wanted to test my powers <laugh>