Topic locked

Re: Welsh Open Last 32 and Last 16 Discussion!!

Postby Roland

"Rocketron, I do not care. This forum will either rise up with people who know how to act nice and debate or it will be a small forum with nice people who know how to debate.

Either way, it will have nice people. There are plenty of other forums for other people. Right now there is a tournament on and we should talk about that :) No amount of talking abou this is going to make me accept WUM posters as a norm. Those days are long gone.

They have all relocated to Oneball's Snookerfanatic."

I getting sick of this. bucking banker.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:Try and keep it close to topic lads.

topic is discussion

when you are at the pub watching a sport a discussion can lead in any direction therefore in a discussion there is no topic.....saying that was the start of seifers problam on break off <ok> .

btw

latest

Mark Selby 0-0 Judd Trump
John Higgins 1-0 Michael Judge

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:I really hope Wenbo has another run in China. Snooker needs him in the top 16.

I could live without him in the 16 very easily. <ok>

<ok> Trump is much better, having two titles in his cabinet to Wenbo's 0 reflects this well

Postby Smart

case_master wc wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:I really hope Wenbo has another run in China. Snooker needs him in the top 16.

I could live without him in the 16 very easily. <ok>

<ok> Trump is much better, having two titles in his cabinet to Wenbo's 0 reflects this well

I could live without them both. Prefer to watch Cope, Walden, Dott, Drago, Gould. <ok>

Postby NedB-H

case_master wc wrote:How has Carter flourished? He is in his 30’s and has one tournament to his name

Ranking has risen year on year, as opposed to Swail, King, Fu, Hamilton and numerous others who have got to the top 16 but not stayed there consistently

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:I like Judd Trump but he looks definately outclassed everytime he plays a decent player.

he doesent look up to it does he.

latest

Mark Selby 2-0 Judd Trump
John Higgins 2-0 Michael Judge

Postby Eirebilly

NedB-H wrote:Cope strikes me as someone who will flourish if he can break the top-16, like Carter has done. So does Wenbo.

Not convinced by Trump yet.

I dont think that Trump is a bad player but i do feel that he is going to be a late bloomer. I think that his best years will come when he is around 27.

Postby NedB-H

eirebilly wrote:
NedB-H wrote:Cope strikes me as someone who will flourish if he can break the top-16, like Carter has done. So does Wenbo.

Not convinced by Trump yet.

I dont think that Trump is a bad player but i do feel that he is going to be a late bloomer. I think that his best years will come when he is around 27.

Needs to develop his game, at the moment he's far too one-track. Cope and Wenbo have developed the consistency and shot choice more than he has, so far

Postby Casey

Trump will get there, his performances in winning the championship league and Masters qualifying proved he has the talent. He will be alot more consistent when he makes the top 16

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:Trump will get there, his performances in winning the championship league and Masters qualifying proved he has the talent. He will be alot more consistent when he makes the top 16

when theres no crowd he shines......his best hope is if Hearn fails to bring in the crowds and drives tournaments to be played in clubs or sheds

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:was COPE impressive today, I think I asked that an hour ago with no reply................ :huh: :huh2:

Yes he did well, but Ding gave him far to many chances. He will have to play better in his next match. <ok>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:was COPE impressive today, I think I asked that an hour ago with no reply................ :huh: :huh2:

ding was below par .

he played ok but his shot selection at times takes a lot to be desired had ding played better he would have had plenty of chances to put him away.

Ronnie tomorrow he needs to up his game.

Postby Smart

case_master wc wrote:

Yes he did well, but Ding gave him far to many chances. He will have to play better in his next match. <ok>

thanks for taking the time to reply Casey - very good of you <ok>